129

The generals' mansion was not far from where they lived now, and the two arrived in less than a quarter of an hour.

Pushing open the door, weeds were overgrown and it was deserted.

Four or five people were tidying up in the yard.

Chu Weiling seemed to be afraid that Luo Jianjia would not like it, and said quickly: "There have been no people living here for a long time, so that's why. We will be able to live in after a few days of tidying up."

"Yeah." Luo Jianjia replied.

After all, the two walked towards the inner courtyard.

The generals' mansion is much larger than the place where they live now, with three entrances.

Moreover, the courtyard is relatively large, and it is a military commander's mansion at a glance, which is not the same as the delicate courtyard where the literati lived.

As soon as you open the door, you will see the front yard, a large yard.

After passing through the front yard, we arrived at the inner yard. There was another entrance behind the inner yard, which was the back cover room.

Looking at the bricks and adobes in the yard, Luo Jianjia gave Chu Wei a cold look.

Chu Weilian was careful, and prepared all these things in advance.

Looking at Luo Jianjia's eyes, Chu Weilian said something she didn't expect: "If we can really use such simple materials to make a Kang that can keep out the cold, hundreds of people will be killed in the border this winter."

Luo Jianjia looked at Chu Weileng's slightly sad eyes, not knowing what kind of past he thought of, so he held his hand, looked at his eyes, and said seriously: "Trust me, it's definitely possible."

Chu Wei coldly looked at the soft and white little hand covering his hand, turned his hand over, and held it back.

"Well, it's up to the lady."

With that, she rubbed Luo Jianjia's hair.

This was the first time someone touched her hair, as if treating her as a child.

She is used to being independent by herself. She likes to rely on herself for everything. She has never thought of relying on others.

Chu Weilian's eyes and movements seemed to tell her that he was someone she could rely on.

Looking at the tenderness and smile in Chu Wei's cold eyes, at this moment, Luo Jianjia suddenly felt that the hard wall built in his heart was a little loose.

Facing this gaze, Luo Jianjia said, "Don't worry."

Although she had never done it herself, she had seen it when someone else made a kang, and she still remembered the general appearance.

Next, Luo Jianjia told Chu Weileng the general approach, and drew a sketch on the ground to explain to him.

Chu Wei just got through if he was colder, and soon understood what she meant.