52

"What do you think?"

As the voice came, Chu Wei Leng also took a hit on the shoulder.

Chu Weileng has always been alert and keen. This was the first time that no one had come over. He was taken aback slightly and looked at the person coming.

The name of the visitor was Wang Qingjue, a young son from a certain Hou Mansion in Beijing. It is said that his father died and was arranged by the family's brother to come in.

Chu Weilian didn't know which mansion it was. When this man came, he was in a neighboring country.

Said it was experience, but it was actually expelled.

Also a poor man.

The two of them met two months ago.

At that time, he had just returned from a neighboring country, and he had been promoted from an inconspicuous soldier to the captain of a small squad of C-battalion.

Wang Qingjue was assigned to his hands.

Wang Qingjue didn't notice anything, every time he chased him to ask about going to neighboring countries.

This time he came back from home. Although Wang Qingjue no longer asked about neighboring countries, his enthusiasm for him remained undiminished, and he often surrounded him.

"No, Brother Chu, what are you thinking about? It's too fascinating." Wang Qingjue added another sentence, looking at the dazed expression on his face.

Chu Wei came back to his senses and said, "I didn't think about anything."

The things he just thought about were too outrageous and shocking to the outsiders.

"Brother Chu is really amazing today, and it shocked the group of counselors in the Y-word camp. I don't know what General Wang thought, but he assigned that kind of people to the Y-word camp, and people like Brother Chu are still in the C-word. Camp. Don’t say it’s the B-type camp, use the force of Brother Chu to go to the A-type camp."

The son of the Hou Mansion was really powerful, and he dared to say anything.

"You practice hard, and sooner or later you will be able to rise to the A-type camp and make contributions." Chu Wei said coldly.

The identity of this person is unusual, and his exile is only temporary, and he will return to the Vanity Fair in the capital sooner or later.

And if there is merit, it will be easier to go back.

Wang Qingjue didn't have any interest in being promoted to the Jia Ziying camp. He was about to say something. Suddenly, he saw what was in Chu Weileng's hands.

"Huh, what is this?"

Only then did Chu Wei Leng realize that he was too engrossed just now and forgot to put away the dried pork.

Since it has been discovered at this moment, it is not good to hide it again. Moreover, Wang Qingjue treats him well on weekdays, very generous, and will give him anything delicious.