112

Boss Chu hesitated, then looked at the two girls in front of him.

The two girls knew at a glance that they were girls from a wealthy family, and their dresses were not ordinary things.

They are young, so what kind of lucrative business can they find them?

He was hesitant to go to the back kitchen and talk to his daughter-in-law.

Turning his head and looking at the son who was greeting the guests in the lobby, Boss Chu thought, his son is also there today, there should be no problem.

Moreover, these two girls didn't look like they were here to find fault.

Maybe the other party really has any way to make money.

"Okay, I'll help you ask, wait a moment." Chu Lao Dadao.

Let the daughter-in-law decide whether to go or not.

After speaking, he went to the back kitchen and told Luo Jianjia what Han Fuyu had said.

For example, the color is getting darker today, and fewer and fewer people come to eat. Luo Jianjia is not very busy right now.

Although she has no shortage of ways to make money, since the client said so, she is a girl who is either rich or expensive. It would not be nice for her not to go out, for fear that she would refute the other's face.

Luo Jianjia went out after handing over the work of the back kitchen to the Zhao family.

As soon as he approached the front, Luo Jianjia saw who the girl sitting in the shop was.

And the one standing beside her was not someone else, but her husband, Chu Wei Leng.

The heroes and heroines are finally here.

According to the information she knew, there was another encounter before, in the hostess's shop.

As for whether the two of them met again in the middle or before, she wasn't quite sure.

At this moment, Han Fuyu was sitting on the seat, looking up at Chu Weileng, with a slight smile on his face.

Chu Wei Leng was looking down at her, because Chu Wei Leng was facing her back, so she couldn't see the look on his face.

Seeing these two people together, Luo Jianjia felt very dazzling, and she felt something exploded in her mind.

I have been busy for a whole day. I was very busy and my mind was a little confused, but now I was surprisingly sober.

Tomorrow she knew that the male and female lead was a natural match, the official match in the book. She should have quit long ago and let the two develop their relationship.

I really saw them in one place, but it felt unacceptable.

No amount of imagination in my mind is so intuitive to see it with my own eyes.

Luo Jianjia's mood suddenly became heavy when he thought that they were about to reconcile.

She, who had always been calm, suddenly didn't know how to face this scene.