66

Not only Luo Jianjia was stunned by this incident, but Boss Chu and Zhao's were also somewhat unexpected.

"Brother Leng divided the yard at the border, and asked if we should go to the border?" Zhao asked.

Luo Jianjia glanced at the letter again, and nodded: "Yes. Now the Xianggong is a positive seventh grade, and he is assigned to a small courtyard in the border town. There are five rooms in the courtyard, which are similar to ours, but the courtyard is a little smaller. "

Later, Luo Jianjia read the entire letter to Boss Chu and Zhao.

In the letter, Chu Weileng not only said how big the yard is, but also said some conditions in the town.

Although it is at the border, it is more prosperous than the town here.

And the climate over there is cold and dry.

Chu Weilian was really really good, and he explained the border affairs clearly and analyzed the pros and cons.

But after introducing the situation in the town, I finally said something else.

For example, I expressed my longing for my family, implying that I am now capable and can take my family to take good care of.

After reading, all three of them were silent.

Although Zhao and Boss Chu missed their son very much, they would hesitate to let them leave here and go to another strange place.

Luo Jianjia also hesitated. In the face of the sudden plot, she was a little overwhelmed.

All day, the atmosphere in Chu's family was a bit heavy, and none of the three of them spoke much.

In the evening, after returning to the house, Zhao and Boss Chu suffered from insomnia.

"Hey boy, do you think we should go?" Zhao asked.

Boss Chu did not answer.

Zhao sighed and said, "I miss my son. If I can be with him all the time, it would be great. It's just that I have to go to such a far place."

Boss Chu also sighed: "Hey, yes. The border is in the north, which is completely different from ours. I heard that the winter is very cold."

They have lived here all their lives, not to mention border crossings, and the number of times they went to the county town is very few.

Now not only have to leave the village, leave the county seat, but also leave the government town and pass through most of the calendar.

This jump is really too big, so big that people can't react to it for a while.

The two people are in the same mood, and after a few conversations, there is no conclusion.

On the second day, Aunt Wang came, and Zhao told her about it.

Aunt Wang was very happy after hearing this, and was happy for the Zhao family: "This is a good thing. Brother Leng wants to take you to enjoy the blessing."

In the eyes of outsiders, Chu Weileng is now promising, and he is an official.

He takes his parents over, so they don't have to work so hard, they can go there to enjoy the blessing.

This is a great happy event.

Zhao thought of what he had said to his man last night, the corners of his mouth moved, and he didn't speak.

"Sister-in-law, what's wrong with you, why are you still upset?" Aunt Wang asked.

Zhao said, "It's good, but where can I find a home outside? I have lived all my life."