20

Boss Chu looked at his son and then at other people, with a happy smile on his face, and said, "Let's eat."

Since Boss Chu spoke up, everyone's attention was focused on the food in front of him.

When Luo Jianjia started making it at noon, Zhao was already very curious. Looking at the food in front of him, he had many questions to ask.

"Jianjia, what exactly are you doing? I have never seen it before." Zhao asked.

Information is not convenient in this era.

If you are far away, the food in one area can be said to be eaten in another place. Perhaps you have never heard of it.

For example, the common dumplings in the north mentioned earlier, Zhao did not know.

Snacks like Liangpi are not sold in the nearby Shiliba Villages, and the Zhao family doesn't even know it.

Boss Chu also looked over.

Although he has heard of dumplings, he has never heard of Liangpi.

Chu Wei coldly looked down at the food in front of him, frowning slightly.

Can you be full with just this thing?

"Liangpi." Luo Jianjia said.

"Liangpi?" Zhao repeated it, then lowered his head and picked up the Liangpi in the bowl, took a closer look, and said, "This name is quite appropriate."

Boss Chu also nodded in agreement: "It's true."

"Why would you do such a strange thing?" Zhao asked again.

If a person has some ways to make food, he will hide it, and he won't show it to everyone. Therefore, unless the ancestors made Liangpi, how can others know how to make this thing.

No one knows how to do it in Luo Jianjia's ancestor, and has never seen it before. It is really strange that she would do it.

However, she had already figured out her rhetoric, and said: "This is a method I have seen from ancient books a long time ago. I haven't tried it, but I didn't expect it to be made today. I don't know if it tastes good or not. This is my first time. Do it, everyone try it."

As soon as Zhao heard that it was in the book, he immediately said, "Since it is in the book, it must be right. You have good craftsmanship and it must be delicious."

Boss Chu also agreed and nodded: "Your mother is right."

Chu Weileng hadn't spoken all the time, and just watched his father and mother talk to his daughter-in-law who had never seen him a few times.

I don't know if it is his illusion, he always feels that his father and mother have a lot of trust in this daughter-in-law.

If he remembers correctly, three years ago, when he left, his parents were mostly guilty of his daughter-in-law, but he didn't like that much.

Unexpectedly, in just three years, the attitude of parents has also changed a lot.

Seeing how happy these three people were, he felt like an outsider.