115

After Luo Jianjia finished speaking, he kept staring at Chu Wei Leng's face.

Seeing that he was slightly unhappy, he felt a little surprised.

Secretly, she hasn't said what it is, why does he look like this.

"Msang Gong?" Seeing that Chu Weileng hadn't responded, Luo Jianjia asked again.

Stretching one's head is a knife, and shrinking one's head is also a knife.

In short, soldiers came to cover the water and earth.

Reconciliation is impossible.

After stabilizing his mind, Chu Weileng tried to hide his inner emotions, pretending to be calm and asked: "What's the matter?"

Chu Wei Leng's serious appearance is quite unaccustomed, and Luo Jianjia feels a little unsure when he makes it so.

However, she still wanted to talk about what should be said.

"Are you busy today?" Luo Jianjia asked.

Chu Weilen didn't expect Luo Jianjia to ask that, and he was taken aback.

Ask him if he is free today?

This seems to have nothing to do with Heli.

Thinking of this, Chu Wei Leng suddenly felt relieved.

However, he didn't dare to relax completely, pondered for a moment, and thought, since asking him this question, does it mean that there is something he wants him to help? So he asked: "Is there something wrong with the lady?"

Luo Jianjia is indeed okay.

Moreover, it is something that I want Chu Wei Leng to help.

Before yesterday, she might not have thought of letting Chu Weilian help, but after last night, she changed her mind.

Even though Chu Wei Leng's expression was not quite right at the moment, Luo Jianjia still said: "If you don't have to go to the barracks, why not go to the barracks? Why don't you go to the shop to help? There are so many customers in the shop lately, and I'm a little busy. I'm thinking about whether to invite someone to help in the shop, but I'm not sure if there will be so many customers."

She thinks that Chu Wei Leng is really too idle lately!

Especially since last night, I was too idle, always dangling in front of her when there was nothing to do.

He didn't read military books or went to the barracks. Now he couldn't do heavy work, so he could only find him something he could do.

Hearing that something was not about peace, Chu Wei's cold hanging heart finally fell into place.

Moreover, he has always wanted to help in the shop these few days, but his parents refused.

Now that Luo Jianjia personally proposed it, he expected that his parents would never object.

Why is this for him to help? It is obviously to be considerate and considerate for him.

The corners of Chu Wei's cold mouth gradually rose.

"I'm fine, I'll go help, don't worry about getting a helper. If you need it, I will help you find it."

"Good." Luo Jianjia said.

This time, she didn't thank Chu Wei coldly.

Chu Weilian only cared about the happy Luo Jianjia hadn't brought up and left, but didn't notice that Luo Jianjia's tone of speech just now was completely different from before.