108

Zhao was talking to Luo Jianjia about new things that he had heard from elsewhere, and heard her son's voice. She quickly said to her daughter-in-law, "Jianjia, go and have a look. Brother Leng called you."

Luo Jianjia glanced at the direction of the wing and said, "Hey, good."

After all, Luo Jianjia walked towards the house.

When he walked to the bed, Chu Wei shook his shirt coldly.

Luo Jianjia glanced down at the shirt in Chu Weilian's hand, and then at Chu Weilian's seemingly embarrassing look.

In an instant, she seemed to understand what Chu Weilian meant.

Looking down, he took another look at the somewhat yellowed shirt.

Chu Weiling's clothes have always been washed by himself, and now he is injured, he can't wash them anymore.

So, this is because she wants her to wash his clothes and I am embarrassed to say?

As long as it is not personal and intimate clothes, Luo Jianjia feels that if Zhao is older, she can wash him.

Thinking of this, Luo Jianjia took over the clothes in Chu Weileng's hands, and said very intimately: "From now on, you just put the clothes you want to wash in the bamboo basket next to it."

When Chu Wei coldly saw Luo Jianjia took his clothes over, he thought she understood what he meant, but he didn't expect to hear her say so next.

Suddenly he was shocked.

Seeing Luo Jianjia about to turn around and leave with his jacket, he quickly raised his hand and grabbed her wrist.

Luo Jianjia stopped and looked at Chu Weileng suspiciously.

This was the first time Chu Wei Leng had not resisted Luo Jianjia when she held him.

In the past, I didn’t feel that the wrist skin under the palm of my hand was tender, soft and boneless, as if I had touched a good piece of silk and soft tofu.

Holding it, Chu Weilian's hand couldn't help but slid down, trying to hold the white tender hand.

At this moment, Luo Jianjia spoke up.

"Miangong?"

This claim successfully called Chu Wei Leng's **** back.

"Ah, I didn't want the lady to help me wash the clothes." Chu Wei said coldly.

Luo Jianjia showed a puzzled look on his face and asked, "Then what do you mean?"

Looking at Luo Jianjia's eyes, Chu Wei's throat moved slightly, and finally he said his own demands.

"Ah, my hands are not very convenient, can the lady help her husband?"

Does this mean she wants her to help him wear clothes?

Luo Jianjia finally understood what the embarrassment on Chu Wei Leng's face was just now.