63

"Jia Jia"

"Jia Jia"

It wasn't until Zhao patted Luo Jianjia's hand that Luo Jianjia recovered from his contemplation.

"Mother, what's the matter?" Luo Jianjia turned to look at Zhao's.

Zhao asked with a smile: "What were you thinking about just now?"

Luo Jianjia recovered, and subconsciously looked down at the letter in his hand.

I don’t know, but I found another problem at a glance.

Chu Wei Leng's dog crawling characters are much better than before.

"Thinking about Xianggong's words actually look better than before."

Zhao smiled and said: "I guess he learned from others, he is easy to learn. He used to be poor at home, he had never read books, and those words were all learned from others."

After all, Zhao said again: "By the way, I'm discussing with your father, let's make some delicious food tonight to celebrate and celebrate for Brother Leng."

"Ah, okay, what do you want to eat?" Luo Jianjia asked.

"Anything is fine, I'll go to the village to get your father some wine, let's buy two taels of meat." Zhao said happily.

Luo Jianjia stabilized his mind and said, "Well, then I will make some snacks."

"Hey, good."

Luo Jianjia fried a peanut, then mixed a lotus root slice, celery and pork slices.

In addition to this, we also cooked potato stew and braised fish.

Although it was eaten by three people, eight dishes were made.

One night, both Zhao and Chu Boss were very happy.

It's just that happiness belongs to the Zhao family and Boss Chu, Luo Jianjia can't tell whether he is happy or disappointed.

She didn't have a quiet space of her own until she lay down on the bed.

The plot changed, Chu Weilian was promoted ahead of time, and it is possible that he did not meet the heroine.

What about her and Li?

What should we do about the establishment of women's households?

Is it even more difficult for him to go home after being promoted?

If he doesn't come back, how can they reconcile?

Is she going to talk to Boss Chu and Zhao? Needless to say, the two of them would definitely not agree.

Moreover, this matter cannot be said by her.

But if it’s not reconciled, the male lead meets the female lead at the border and falls in love. Is she going to work together with the female lead?

Don't even think about it!

Even if she doesn't love Chu Wei Leng, she will never allow other women to share her husband.

Besides, the heroine would definitely not agree with this kind of thing, right?

Thinking of these things, Luo Jianjia's mind was a mess.

What she wants from the beginning to the end is very simple, that is to stay away from the protagonist, away from the plot, away from right and wrong, to live a plain life.