28

Chu Wei ate very little for dinner that day.

Of course, this "lessness" is relative to his usual appetite. Even if he eats less, he eats more than Luo Jianjia.

He ate two steamed buns and drank a bowl of soup.

Not long after dinner, each went back to the house to rest.

At this time, after returning to the house, Luo Jianjia would take a bath.

However, when he returned to the room, Luo Jianjia reacted when he saw Chu Wei Leng. Now she is not alone in owning this room, how should she take a bath?

Although she partitioned the room into two, it was not separated by a wall, only a curtain was drawn.

The room was dim and the light from the oil lamp couldn't shine too far. She believed that although Chu Weilen had excellent eyesight, it was impossible to see it.

If you can't see it, you can hear Chu Weilian's ears clearly.

A curtain is not a wall, so she is embarrassed to wash it like this.

After thinking for a long time, Luo Jianjia glanced at the utility room next to him and went to clean up.

Although the utility room is messy, it is always a completely separated room, and it is outside, which is better than the sleeping room.

After clearing a gap, Luo Jianjia simply took a bath and went back to the house.

When he returned to the house, Chu Wei Leng was still awake, leaning back on the chair in the house, closing his eyes and wondering what he was thinking.

Luo Jianjia could tell that Chu Wei Leng had something on his mind tonight.

However, he glanced at him and walked towards the bed.

She knew very well that the relationship between Chu Wei Leng and her was to live together under the same roof.

Nothing else.

She is not interested in his affairs and does not want to know.

She knew that the two of them were destined to be separated, and the more troublesome it would be when the time came.

Thinking about this, Luo Jianjia cleaned up the bed and put his leg on the bed.

The outside was left for Chu Wei Leng, and she consciously slept inside. And it's very close to the inside, occupying only about a quarter of the position. Three-thirds of the outside was reserved for Chu Wei Leng.

After lying on the bed, she pulled the thin blanket to the side and closed her eyes.

Chu Wei Leng seemed to be waiting for her just now. After a while, Chu Wei Leng also came over.

He sat on the edge of the bed and began to take off his shoes.

Although Luo Jianjia closed his eyes, he has been paying attention to Chu Weileng's dynamics.

Without him, she just wanted to know if Chu Weilian would take a bath.

What should she do if he doesn't wash it.

She heard him coming and felt him sitting by the bed.

Then, a familiar and not very good smell came out...

Forbearance, still can't bear it.

Just as Chu Weilian's feet were about to be placed on the bed, Luo Jianjia suddenly sat up from the bed and looked at him.