119

Luo Jianjia remembered that the third prince was the male partner in the book, and fell in love with the female lead together with the male lead.

The three princes are princes, and the reason why they came to the barracks to practice is because of political struggles.

Among the princes in the DPRK, the eldest prince is the oldest, has the deepest foundation in the DPRK, and has many supporters. The five princes and mothers are prominent, and the power behind them should not be underestimated. As the emperor's favorite son, the third prince was jealous.

In recent years, the emperor has been seriously ill, and the eldest prince and the fifth prince are ready to move and fight constantly.

These two people at the same time aimed at the three princes.

In order to protect his favorite son, Emperor Yan Ping sent his son out of the capital.

According to the story in the book, the three princes disguised as Wang Qingjue, the concubine of the Hou Mansion who died suddenly, and went to the frontier barracks.

In a war, he was almost killed by an arrow by the enemy, and it was Chu Weilian who blocked the arrow for him.

The identity of the third prince was also exposed at this time.

After that, he returned to the capital.

Before long, Chu Weileng was also transferred back to the capital by him and became his right-hand man. The two of them smashed a **** path in the dangers. In the end, the three princes ascended to the throne and became emperors.

Han Fuyu happened to be Wang Qingjue's fiancée, and the two had already agreed.

When the third prince learned about this, he was quite repulsive, but gradually, attracted by Han Fuyu's talent, he also fell in love with her unknowingly.

In order to change her view of herself, the third prince did not hesitate to blew herself up.

It's a pity that Han Fuyu fell in love with Chu Wei Leng who had saved her life early.

For the third prince, she initially thought it was for Wang Qingjue, the dude, and she had a very bad impression of him.

Later, even if he knew that he was not Wang Qingjue, but the third prince, he did not like him.

Han Fuyu is a hurdle between Chu Weileng and the third prince, and it is also a barrier between them.

Later, after the three princes ascended the throne and gradually calmed down the court, the attitude towards Chu Wei Leng gradually changed. The two went from being good friends who talked about everything from life to death, to monarchs who were jealous of each other.

The three princes became a small villain in the later period of the novel.

Everyone in the DPRK saw the new emperor's cold attitude towards Chu Wei and began to find fault.

There are more and more rumors that the great general of Chu Wei Leng is uncoordinated.

When Luo Jianjia was watching this passage, for a moment, she felt that what the villains were saying was true, and she was almost convinced.