44

When these words came out, both of them were stunned.

The eyes are facing each other.

Luo Jianjia felt that he shouldn't have said the words just now.

The matter of washing a man’s shirt is too intimate and ambiguous, even if Chu Weilian’s clothes are dirty, what does it have to do with her?

Seeing the inquiry in Chu Wei Leng's eyes, Luo Jianjia felt as if he had been seen through, and immediately wanted to change his decision just now.

However, before she spoke, she saw Chu Wei Leng withdraw her eyes, put down the shovel, and quickly took off his clothes.

After taking it off, he handed it to her and said, "Thank you lady."

Sure enough, it is difficult to take it back.

The words were spoken by himself, and things were handled by himself. Luo Jianjia pursed his lips, said nothing, and went to the well to wash his clothes.

Luo Jianjia thought that the most difficult thing to wash was the mud that had just been stained. So I soaked it in a basin and rubbed it again.

However, when the mud was washed away, she discovered that the clothes were very dirty.

Chu Wei Leng will wash the clothes tomorrow, but the clothes here look like they haven't been washed in a long time.

In addition to the fresh mud that was just stained, the color of the clothes was also a little yellow, and there were some gray and black marks on the cuffs.

These can't be rubbed off with your hands alone.

Luo Jianjia got up and went to the kitchen to get some plant ashes and soaked his jacket in it.

After soaking for a while, put it on the table and scrub repeatedly.

When the ash was almost gone, I took the saponins and cleaned it again.

Chu Wei Leng is really strong in his hands-on ability. Luo Jianjia has not finished washing his clothes, he has already fixed the following.

As for the hemispherical shape above, Chu Weiling plans to use bamboo and thinner stone slabs to fix the shape.

When Luo Jianjia was about to dry her clothes, Chu Wei called her coldly.

"Lady, do you think you did it like this?"

After speaking, he saw that Roche hadn't finished washing his shirt.

Looking at the things for washing clothes placed on the side, I thought to myself, is it so troublesome to wash clothes?

Luo Jianjia didn't know what Chu Weilian thought in his heart. If he knew it, he probably wanted to throw the clothes on Chu Weilian's face.

After drying the clothes, she walked over and took a look.

I have to say that Chu Wei Leng is indeed amazing, with strong hands-on ability, which is almost the same as she imagined.