43

Due to the power of Chu Wei Leng, Luo Jiamo wanted to say that he had come to Chu's house to make trouble. These few days he was so scared that he hid in the town and did not dare to go home.

Listening to the people in the town talking about Chu Wei Leng's murder of Liu Fushang, he was even more panicked all day long, only praying in his heart, then the evil **** hurried back to the barracks.

After a few days in this way, Chu Weilian was leaving home to go to the barracks.

The mother is worried about the child traveling thousands of miles.

As the days approached, Zhao's face became more and more ugly, often staring at things in a daze or sighing.

When making shoes for him, he almost got his hands a few times.

Luo Jianjia was just the opposite. She was counting days expecting Chu Wei Leng to leave.

Without him, Chu Wei Leng started snoring again these few nights, often making her unable to sleep because of the noise.

Moreover, with him, it is not convenient for her to do many things.

Now it’s hot, and you have to be tightly wrapped up when you sleep at night.

Seeing that Chu Wei Leng was about to leave the next morning, after dinner, Zhao began to talk again.

"It's cold at the border, and I don't know if the cotton coat my mother made for you is warm or not, and can it withstand the wind and sand over there...If you have shoes, mother will make you ten pairs of shoes. If you are not here, mother will make them for you every day. I saved it all... I saved a lot of insoles, so you bring them all."

"Thank you mother."

"Thank me what I do, it's all my mother should do, but I don't know if it's appropriate."

"My mother does everything right."

"Mother, don't have to work like this in the future, there are everything in the barracks."

"Well, what is done outside is not as comfortable as what a mother does."

"My son is afraid that you are too tired. I have to go out to sell food, feed the chickens, and work in the fields."

"Not tired, not tired, what's this, mother loves to do it."

For Zhao, making shoes and socks for his son entrusted his feelings to his son.

"Hey..." Zhao sighed again.

In the past few days, Luo Jianjia has heard Zhao sigh countless times. He raised his eyes and saw Zhao's face full of sadness, fearing that she could not sleep again tonight.

After pondering for a while, Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, Xianggong is a long way to go here, why don't we make something convenient for Xianggong to eat?"

Hearing this, Zhao's attention shifted and said, "If you don't tell me, I have forgotten it, yes, I should make some food and carry it with me. At such a far place, sometimes I can’t walk in front of the village or go to the shop. , There is no place to eat."