i

📍london

Liked by taliamar, harriette and others millie london xx

millie london xx

view all comments

taliamar oh my wow!!
- replies millie i miss you so much!

harriette hot af
- replies millie u da hottest baby

-
(mw)

I smiled as Talia's name flashed across my screen, the picture of the two of us taking over.

"You're in London?" She shouted as soon as i'd answered, the smile growing bigger across my face. "Millie Watson as if you didn't tell me you were in London!"

"I'm sorry," I laughed, placing the phone on speaker so I could continue to get ready. I heard her moving in the background, probably leaving to another room to get privacy.

"How long are you here for?" She asked me, the noise fading. Definitely in a different room. I chuckled nervously, dabbing the beauty blender across my face.

"Funny story," I stared, a gasp leaving her lips. "I'm actually looking for flats."

An even louder gasp left her lips and she must've dropped her phone against something- a bang coming loudly through the speaker of my own phone.

"Excited?" I teased, knowing she'd be more than happy. I hadn't seen her in months, being back and forward between London, New York and Guernsey.

"Of course!" She squealed, "Stop it! Are you lying?"

I laughed, shaking my head even though she couldn't see. "No Tal, i'm being serious. Me and my management decided it'd be easier to move here."

She sniffled, "I'm actually crying Mil," she laughed in between sniffles. "Freya's going to be so happy!"

"I've missed you all so much," I spoke softly. "It feels like forever since i've seen any of you."

"So much has happened Millie, it's crazy!" She told me. Thoughts ran through my head. Wondering if he'd found someone else. "Ethan has a girlfriend."

"No way!" I gasped. "My little Ethan?" Talia laughed, nails napping against her screen. My phone pinged, an Instagram DM from her.

TALIA MAR

"Holy shit!" I gasped as I brought it closer to my face to view

"Holy shit!" I gasped as I brought it closer to my face to view. "She's stunning, he's done well there."

"She's so lovely too," Talia told me. I smiled to myself as I scrolled through the rest of the pictures. "I think you'll really get along."

"When are you all free?" I asked, probably too much enthusiasm leaving my lips within the question.

"Vik's birthday is on Saturday," My eyes widened, wondering how i'd even forgotten that. "We're having a party for him, you should come- surprise him."

"Where?"

"JJ's."

"I'll see you Saturday then," I smiled, a squeal coming from Talia's end of the phone call.

-