𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
- 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

Cries erupted through the flat and I groaned, patting Harry's back. Harry whined, pushing away my hand, pulling the duvet higher above his head to block out the sound.

2:47 am.

"It's your turn," I mumbled to him, turning on my side, making myself comfortable again. Snores left Harry's body now, and I huffed, giving his head a slap before getting out of bed.

I grabbed one of his sweatshirts from the floor, pulling it over my head before walking to Hallie's bedroom.

Harry and I had began trying that very night of my mothers wedding, and for a while we thought it wasn't going to happen, until little Hallie came along- nearly two years ago.

She stood up against the side of her crib, and suddenly my annoyance for the early morning disappeared. Hallie continued to whine, a slight smile on her lips when I entered the room.

"Hi baby," I whispered, the girls little arms pulling me closer with a grabbing motion. Hallie giggled when I picked her up, arms around my neck. I gave her a little squeeze, grabbing her blanket before leaving to go to Harry and I's room.

I placed her on the bed, my side by the wall, next to Harry, leaving to use the bathroom. And when id come back, Hallie had woken Harry up, her head rolling on his chest.

He continued to lay, eyes shut with his hand tickling her bare back. Hallie had a lazy smile on her face, eyes struggling to stay open.

"Mum," Hallie called when I came back inside. Her body collapsed completely on Harry, a groan leaving him. I waved at the girl, curls crazy on her head.

Harry had shuffled up, Hallie obviously trying to get off of the bed, so he turned his face towards me, giving me a little smile. He patted his side of the bed, urging me to lay with them.

I did so, head against his shoulder. Harry pressed a kiss to my forehead, free arm around me, tickling my shoulder. I pushed a bunch of curls from Hallie's face, one of her hands stretching to hold mine.

Pressing a kiss to Harry's chest, he squeezed me closer.

"I love you," He mumbled into my hair. I smiled, tilting my head to look up at him. He stared down at me tiredly, reaching to put his lips onto mine.

"I love you both."

wroetoshaw posted a story!

-

𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮
- 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙨

Finn walked through the door, with a very much happy Hallie on his back. A teddy, new clearly, hung from her hand.

"Daddy!" She shouted through the flat. I smiled, cheering her name, holding my arms out. She came to me, sticking her tongue out at Finn, who gasped at her playfully.