xiv

-
(hl)

I, along with Simon and Andrew (Randolph) had all forgot a costume for Millie's halloween party, the three of us turning up last minute in overall suits- among us.

Millie had gone all out with her flat, decorations in almost every room. Her dining table was filled with multiple different liquors, people still bringing their own.

The flat was filled with people mostly from within our friend group- a few of Millie's own friends dotting around the place.

She had lights, LEDs flashing in strobe- seeming to match the beat of the music that was playing loudly throughout the walls.

"Hi!" She exclaimed as I walked through the door. She was dressed in some sort of gold dress, wings and a headband added to her outfit. A glass was stuck to her hand, almost empty and I could imagine how many she'd even had before this one.

"Alright?" I laughed, hugging the girl back once her arms had wrapped around my neck. She nodded, pulling away and scanning my outfit. "From Among Us."

Millie nodded, "There's two already," she spoke, eyes rolling playfully.

"Well, what are you?"

"A goddess," she shrugged, taking a large sip of the alcohol in her glass. "Although, I didn't even need to dress up for that."

I laughed at her, a serious look on her face. My eyes scanned the room, her flat seeming full of people- I hadn't realised she knew this many.

"Drink?" She offered, not even giving my chance to answer before looping her arm through mine and tugging me towards the table.

Talia and Freya were already situated at the table, the two sharing a larger bottle of wine, two straws down the neck of the glass. Ethan also sat, Faith perched on the end of his lap.

"Big Bog," he cheered, reaching over to clasp my hand in a shake. "Finally showed."

"Better late than never mate," I laughed, the ginger nodding in agreement. Faith gave me a small smile, her eyes flicking to Millie, where she was busy pouring me a drink.

"Try," Millie said, handing me the plastic cup, practically filled to the top with a red liquid. I took a sip, a sour taste filling my mouth.

"Jesus," I coughed, face scrunching up. "What the fuck is that?"

"You absolute pussy," The brunette shook her head, taking the cup from me and having a sip herself. Millie swallowed the liquid, face remaining normal.

"She's done you there," Ethan howled, clenched fist in his teeth, best attempt at trying not to laugh.

"What is it?" I asked her again, the girl continuing to finish the drink she'd originally made for me.

"Sourz and Vodka," she shrugged, placing the then empty cup onto her table.

"You mad?" I laughed, "You don't mix those."

She raised a brow at me, "well I do, and it tastes fucking fabulous so."

"Definitely doesn't-"