xxxvii

-
(mw)

Harry had a tight grip on my waist as we manoeuvred through the groups of people into the second ceremony hall.

"I'm so happy!" I squealed as my mum came into view, a wide smile on her own face. I gripped Harry's hand, dragging me towards her.

"Congratulations!" I shouted, the boy letting go of my hand so I could pull her into a hug. She sniffled against my shoulder, arms tight around my neck. "It was beautiful."

"Thankyou darling," She smiled, pulling away to truly examine me. "We did good with your dress, you look beautiful."

I smiled shyly, turning back to Harry, who then stepped forward to pull my mum into a hug. The two whispered something, something I couldn't hear due to the music in the room.

While the two were in conversation, my mum with a tight grip on Harry's arm, Liv had called me over to her table, baby on her lap.

It had been at least three months since she was first born, so she was looking bigger. She was bouncing on Liv's lap, happy giggles leaving her lips.

I gasped when I saw them, walking quickly over to the three- Liv, Isabelle and Eli, although Eli was in a conversation with Finn and the friends he'd invited.

I pulled up a chair, waving my hands at Izzy, who'd all but waved back, so I took her from Liv's lap. My cousin sighed happily, picking up her cocktail.

"Aren't you the cutest little thing ever?" I spoke, holding the baby close to me. She smiled, her toothless mouth making myself smile. She made a grab for earrings.

"Careful Mil, she loves earrings." I laughed, pulling away and instead handing her my phone to play with. "How're you?"

"Emotional," I told her, she laughed a nod. "Very overwhelming. I never thought it'd happen, you know?"

"Yeah," she said, looking over to where Harry was still with my mum, except Rob, the husband, was now standing with the two, an arm hanging loosely on her waist. "I get you, she seems happy though."

"Very happy," I nodded, taking a glance at her. She laughed at something Harry had said, the boy standing awkwardly with a hand on his chest. "I'm glad she's found him."

"And you and Harry?" She started, giving me a certain look that I couldn't seem to gather what it meant. "How's that?"

"Really good Liv," I nodded, hands on Izzy's hips, who now bounced on my own lap. "I'm so glad I moved back and we gave it another go."

"You both seem happier this time."

"I think we are," I told her, taking a sip of my own drink that id brought with me. "Well I definitely am. I think being away, not being with him or whatever, it made me realise how much I adore the boy, even when he's a dick."

Izzy seemed to laugh at my words with made Liv snicker.

"Sometimes being apart helps you realise that it is them who you wanna be with, you know? Like when me and Eli broke up," she told me, nudging the man. He span, greeting me after not realising I was here. "We did nothing but argue the first time round, and here we are this time with a baby!"

"A blessing," I whispered to Izzy.

"It's truly crazy," she continued. "I can see in his eyes how much you mean to him, you know?"

I felt myself smile, looking up at the boy once again, who was already watching. He gave me a playful wave, holding up his hand after- silently explaining he'd be over soon.

"Give us another baby Mil," She teased, kicking my foot softly. I looked down at Izzy. "It'd be the most gorgeous thing, well after my own child."

"Id have a baby."

"I say go for it, what's stopping you? He loves you, give him another part of you to love even more."

-

"You alright?" Harry uttered drunkly to me. He'd taken a seat at the table, after dancing with Finn. Liv smirked at his drunken state, rocking a very much asleep Izzy. "I didn't even get to hold her."

Liv offered him the baby to hold and he nodded eagerly, putting down his drink. He held his hands out, Izzy stirring as she was placed back down, before nuzzling right against his chest.

"Mate," Harry spoke. "You've done good, she's cute as fuck."

"Cheers," Eli nodded over, just as equally drunk. Harry had convinced the boys (Eli, Finn and his friends) to down shots with him.

"Mil wants one," Liv teased. I felt my cheeks flame up, slapping the girls leg softly. "Give her a little Harry, Haz."

"Oi, id have a kid."

My eyes darted up to Harry, who sat staring in awe at Izzy, his pointer finger trapped in her hand. He had a small smile on his face, body completely relaxed.

"See," Eli then joined in, reaching over to pat Harry's shoulder. "Give Iz a mate."

Harry looked at me with some sort of love in his eyes. He raised a brow, holding Isabelle up slightly. I huffed, scooting over and leaning my body against his arm.

"You'd make a good mum," He whispered to me, watching as I brushed away a small curl that had fallen against her head. "Fit one as well."

"Harry!" I scoffed playfully. "Same though, you and babies are like my weakness."

"You wanna try and give her a little mate?" He asked me gently, his free finger tracing over my hand that continued to brush her face. "I'm down."

"Really?" I asked him, looking at him with a smile. He nodded, "Yeah, okay."

"Sorted." He muttered, pecking my forehead. "Love you."

"Love you."

-