xv

-
(mw)

I woke up to a head of hair on top of me, blonde and quite clearing tangled. Freya. I remember her stumbling in a few hours after i'd come to my room, drunk and talking about an argument with Josh.

She groaned from on top of me as I shifted slightly, her hands coming up to cover her face from the light coming through the window, curtains not having been closed.

"Turn the light off," she croaked out. I patted around the night stand for my phone, checking the time. 8:00 am. Probably the worst nights sleep.

"Lights aren't on," I mumbled to her. Freya rolled off of me, pulling the duvet above her head to cover the light. A bang came from outside of the room, the girl next to me just grumbled a response before closing her eyes again.

I cringed at the sound, holding my head in my hands as I got out of bed, a dizziness taking over my body.

I opened the bedroom door quietly, careful not to wake Freya again. Unable to remember who'd stayed the night, or if the door had been locked made me question who was making all the noise.

"Fuck sake," I heard a voice whisper to themselves, another noise coming from the kitchen. Harry was in the kitchen, top bare with a pair of jogging bottoms on his bottom half, a pair he must've had on underneath his 'costume'.

"Problem?" I asked him, the boy jumping and holding his heart as he turned to face me. Harry scowled at me, flicking me off before turning back to the cupboards.

"So many pissing glasses," he scoffed, reaching for a mug that was at the back of the cupboard. "Just want a tea."

"There's another cupboard for them," I laughed quietly. I walked over to him, pressing the opposite cupboard open to reveal the shelves full of mugs. Harry rolled his eyes, smiling at me sarcastically as I handed him two mugs. "Might as well make me on while you're at it."

"Yes boss," He spoke, boiling the kettle as I walked around to sit at the island, legs swinging from the stool.

"How was your sleep?" I asked him, eyes scanning his back. He looked like he'd worked out a bit, well, since the last time i'd seen him shirtless. "Where did you even sleep?"

"Sofa," he said, nodding his head towards the sofa, where sure enough, he'd made a bed out of the corner seat. "Comfy to be fair."

"There's literally a spare room," I laughed again. Harry nodded.

"Freezy and Lux are in it," He informed me, pushing my coffee towards me. I thanked him, taking it into my hands, the heat warming me up. "I tried to squeeze in, but then Lux hit me in the face so."

I smiled at the thought of him trying to squeeze into a bed with the Cal's, then proceeding to get hit in the face.

"What a shame," I teased. He turned to face me, another sarcastic smile being sent my way.

"Should've just pulled you out yours and had your spot."

I shrugged, "Could've done. I quite like the sofa."

"I'll remember that then."

It went quiet between us for a while, the only sound being us sipping from our coffees- well my coffee, his tea- occasionally. Suddenly though, Lux burst through the door, head in his hands.

"Yes lovers," he groaned, sitting besides me and placing his head on the marble.

"Morning lovely," I smiled, even though he couldn't see. Lux held up a thumb at me, before sitting up and taking my mug, taking a hefty swig from the coffee.

"Good coffee that," I heard him mutter. Harry must've heard it too because he nodded, obviously proud of himself.

"See. Milk first is the way to go."

I laughed, Lux shaking his head against the marble.

-

Liked by wroetoshaw, callux and others millie 🧡

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by wroetoshaw, callux and others
millie 🧡

view all comments

fan beautiful
   - liked by millie

taliamar so stunning
   - replies millie adore you

ksi 🤎
   - liked by millie

-