xxxiv

-
(hl)

"It'll be a big help," I said to the girl. Millie was sat on the edge of my bed, looking up at me from across the room. I was getting ready to film a video- Reacting to reddit clips, and well, to be honest, the video would to better with her in it.

"You just want the views," she teased, walking over to sit herself on my lap. "But sure, i'll like knowing i'm why they're so high."

Millie smirked, making herself comfortable, resting her back against the arm of my chair.

"Maybe," I shrugged, adjusting the camera. "But you love it as well."

"I mean, I guess," Millie spoke softly. "But they love it even more."

"Only because of me," I told her. She gasped, turning her head to face me. "Don't even gasp. It's true."

"Actually," She started, holding a finger in the air to pause me. "I was in a video with Talia first."

"Okay?" I questioned. I opened up Reddit, leaning over her body as I did so. "My videos got you the clout."

"Not true," She huffed playfully. "I had clout before you, remember. Your youtube fans just came to me as well after that."

"Right," I slapped her calf gently. "Shutup now, I'm gonna start." Millie nodded, leaning into my chest.

I greeted the video, Millie sitting with a small smile, waving.

"Just Reddit videos," I shrugged towards the camera. "Nothing new."

Millie snickered, "so original."

"Piss off you, you've been in enough to be in the thumbnail," I joked, pushing her legs off of me. Millie laughed, wrapping her arms around one of mine.

"People will click off the video if I leave," she teased. I shrugged, ignoring her statement and pressing play on the first clip.

"So this first one," I started, moving my arm so Millie could see. "I think it's me and you."

"Of course," She smiled sarcastically towards the camera. "Just love me."

"Am I pressing play or not?" Millie nodded, and her laugh spilled from the computer.

"Stop!" Millie squealed running away on the video. I laughed, propping up the camera before grabbing one of the water balloons Finn had brought out. She was stood on the opposite end of her garden, hands covering her face. "Harry! No!"

I laughed, throwing the balloon anyway, the girl screaming when it landed by the bush next to her, twig popping it.

Millie smirked from the other end of the garden, holding up the one she had in her hand, before running towards me with it in her hand. My eyes darted towards the balloon in her hand, grabbing one of my own. She came to a stop, eyes pinned on mine, before she smiled at me innocently, throwing the balloon at me.

"Right," I huffed, running towards the girl. She squealed again, attempting to run away, until I threw the balloon, it hitting her on the back. She stopped, turning to face me, before the video cut off.

"Cute," Millie smiled softly. "Aw, I remember that."

"Yeah, Finn the bastard came behind us and got us both," I spoke. I looked up at the camera, "Finn, fuck you."

I pressed on the next one, Millie leaning forward, her eyes widening. "Ooo, charity match, press it."

It was an edit, clips from the charity football matches compiled together.