xxviii

-
(mw)

I looked down at Harry, his head between my thighs. He was scrolling on his phone, my own hands tangled in his hair.

He'd been round at my flat for the past week, after the two of us had made up. He'd practically moved in, going back for fresh clothes everyday, leaving the newly washed ones here.

"That feels nice," he whispered, bringing a hand around to my thigh, giving it a squeeze. "No, keep doing it," he groaned when I removed my hands.

"So bossy," I laughed. Harry hummed, turning over and resting his hands against my lower stomach, head leaning against my thigh that was propped up.

"That's me," He shrugged, his lips moving against my thigh- goosebumps spreading across my skin.

"I've missed this," I told him, my finger tracing his face. Harry nodded, pressing a kiss against my finger when it began tracing his lips. "And you."

"You forgive me, don't you?" He asked me, and I nodded instantly. "Like, really?"

"Yes Harry, I forgive you."

He nodded, pressing a small kiss to my thigh. "You're an angel," he mumbled, peppering light kisses across my skin.

I sucked in a breath, leaning my head back against the pillow.

"And I love you," I sighed, as he spoke, his hands moving to grip my skin. "So much."

"Harry, I-"

"I'm very sorry," Harry spoke softly. I sat up, pushing his head away gently with a laugh. He groaned, attempting to lean back against my thighs, so I pulled him up by his shirt for a kiss.

"Shutup," I muttered, pulling him closer to me. Harry let out a laugh, me swallowing it when I refused to let him go. "You don't have to apologise all the time."

"I do," he said. Harry pulled away, my legs wrapped around his body. His hands were placed on either side of my head, hair sprawled out across the pillow. He stared for a few moments, eyes flicking across my face. "You're so gorgeous."

My cheeks began to heat up, a smile etching on his lips. "Stop it."

"Nah, seriously," he began, tone turning serious as he backed away slightly to view me. "I'm so lucky."

"You're being so soppy," I laughed, pushing his face away. Harry joined in laughing, grabbing my wrist and pinning it back down. He pressed a few kisses to my lips. "You're gorgeous though."

This time, Harry's cheeks began to turn red. He hid his face in my neck, pressing pecks to the skin. My arms wrapped around his neck, squeezing him tightly.

"I love you," He muttered into my neck, for what seemed like the millionth time this week.

"I know," I told him, scratching his back softly. "And I love you."

-

wroetoshaw just posted a story!