iv

-
(mw)

-(mw)

●○

○●

○●

Liked by faithlouisak, user and others
millie 🦋

view all comments

user wow

tobjizzle 🤍

-

Tal💓💗💞 added you to a groupchat!

Tal💓💗💞
Freya🥰
Faith🤍

Tal💓💗💞
come for food?

Freya🥰
at least say hi to the girl
first

Me
😭😭

Me
of course.
when and where?

Faith🤍
what shall i wear

Faith🤍
i hate these decisions

Tal💓💗💞
i was thinking Tattu??

Tal💓💗💞
the food is bomb and
it's THE best place for the pics

Me
that's the chinese place
right?

Freya🥰
yeah

Freya🥰
it's in manchester though

Faith🤍
yeah that's fine

Faith🤍
road trip!!!!!!!!!!

Me
settled then

Me
we can all meet at yours Frey?

Freya🥰
of course xx

-

It was Josh that opened the door, a smile on his face when he saw me. He opened it wider, leaving the door and allowing me to walk inside, closing the door quietly behind me.

"Is anyone else here yet?" I asked him, Josh nodded as I followed him into the living room- me being the last to turn up. "Oh."

"Hi," Talia smiled, waving and patting the seat next to her on the sofa. I smiled back, giving Faith a smile too and taking the seat.

"We're waiting on Freya," Faith informed me, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Still the same then?" I joked, leaning my head against Talia's shoulder. She nodded, Faith leaning over to look at me.

"Huh?" She spoke confused. I laughed lightly, giving her a small glance.

"I've known all of them for years," I told her, "I've just been here, there and everywhere for work so I haven't been around much."

Her mouth formed an 'O' shape, her head tilting back. "You're Millie."

I nodded, laughing at the brunette. Talia ruffled my hair. "She's Millie."

"Why've I been mentioned?" I asked, Freya walking out of the room, small heels clicking against their wooden flooring.

"No reason," She included herself in the conversation, brushing off my question. "Ready?"

-

"Can we elaborate on the whole Millie and Harry situation?" Faith groaned after being seated in the restaurant for a while. She'd finished her fourth cocktail already. "I feel like a missing piece, I know nothing."

"It's not really much of a story," I replied, the girl shaking her head. "We were together from our second to last year of High School right up until the end of last year. We had this big argument- over what, I can't even recall, it was so dumb- and then he just kinda called it quits, and here I am now."

"You know, deep down, I think it was the distance between you all the time that broke him first," Freya said, her voice soft. "I remember walking in on him and Josh, he seemed dead upset- when you'd been in New York for the month."

"I don't know why he'd never mention anything like this to me though," I huffed, realising the girls probably knew more in depth to our breakup than I did. "We could've worked that out."

Talia gave me a look, her eyebrows raised. "You do know who we're on about, don't you?" I just looked at her, confused. "It's Harry, you know he's not gonna lay his feelings on the table, especially not if it'll cause drama."

"I know," I put my head in my hands, hair pushed back from my head. "But if we'd have talked about that, it could've been one less reason."

"Talk to him now then," Faith commented. "Now you know one reason, maybe he'll spill."

"I can't talk to him about a breakup that happened nearly 9 months ago."

"Actually," Freya spoke, grabbing my hand, "it might be easier to do it now- you've both had time to come to terms with the whole thing."

"I don't know-"

"Might as well give it a shot," Faith shrugged, "I would, you don't exactly have him to lose now do you."

-

Liked by miniminter, millie and others taliamar pink to make simon wink ;)

taliamar pink to make simon wink ;)

view all comments

millie fuck simon, have me
- replies taliamar anytime baby
- miniminter the fuck?

miniminter ignore millie. have me
- replies taliamar you know i adore you
- millie she adores me more though Minter