xxi

-
(mw)

Around a week after living with Harry again, which felt weird, I had to move enough things back to my flat ready for my brother and mum coming round for Christmas.

"Are you sure you don't just want them to come to mine?" Harry asked as he carried a box of shoes back into my bedroom. I nodded, placing a few makeup pallets back into the drawer of my dressing table.

"I'm sure. Besides, I don't wanna intrude on you and Cal any more than I am already."

Harry shook his head as he leant back to lean against the door frame, arms crossed while he watched me re-organise my room. I looked up at him, a small smile on my face.

"Shut up," he huffed. I raised my eyebrows at him, face filling with confusion at his last set of words. "You're not intruding Millie, I literally asked you. And you know Cal loves you."

I felt myself sigh a little, knowing for the most part it was true, considering the two, well three, of them coped for years a while ago.

"Well," I started, walking over and looking up at him ever so slightly, "Mum and Finn-"

"Mum and Finn what?" He interrupted me. "Do they not like me or Cal or something?"

I slapped his arm slightly, leaving him behind to collect the last box that sat by the front door. He followed me, leaning himself against the kitchen counter instead.

"You know they both love you," I told him, watching as his eyes flicked up and down my body- clad in one of his sweatshirts and a pair of nike pros.

"Well what's the issue then?" He asked, following me back into the bedroom. This time, he pulled off his jumper, getting comfy in my bed.

"I have two spare rooms, you have one." I shrugged, placing the dresses I pulled from the box onto hangers. "And I think Finn will appreciate a bed when he's pissed on Christmas day."

Harry laughed, "Fair enough."

"Anyway," I said, turning to face him. He was laying, hands around a pillow as he lay on a tilt to face me. "Are you not seeing your family?"

Harry shook his head, which made me frown, before he smiled softly at me.

"They're coming for New Years instead," he told me. I nodded, "Bringing gifts and whatever here instead."

"Ah," I hummed, turning back to finish putting away the rest of the clothes. "That's okay then."

"What are you doing for New Years?"

I shrugged, giving him a quick glance, the boy watching me intently.

"Me and Cal are having it here, everyone's coming obviously. Mum's got friends here, she's going out."

"I'll have to bring Finn," I told him, he nodded, picking up his phone and scrolling for a second before speaking up.

"Mum said yours is going with them so all's good."

-

The boy walked into my room, two mugs in his hands, as well as a large packet of crisps between his teeth. The TV was playing in the background, the Shameless theme tune ringing through my ears.

"You are an angel," I sighed, taking the mug of coffee from his hand and nursing it in my own, the heat running through my skin. He smiled wide at me, placing the crisps in the middle of us.

"Will you skip the fucking intro," He huffed, looking for the remote. "Watching it is shit enough, never mind with this playing none stop."

I gasped, slapping his chest. "It's amazing."

"It's porn," he told me, his face stern as he turned to glance at me quickly. "Sex every five minutes."

"If you're jealous just say it," I laughed, mouth burning slightly at the spice of the crisp.

"I'm not jealous, they just never stop."

"I'm jealous," I say, watching the screen. I saw his eyes flick towards me, a laugh falling from his lips. "Seriously, Fiona gets more action in one episode than I have in a year."

"Jesus Mil," He laughed, hands covering his face. I laughed, his laugh making one fall from my own lips. "Wasn't expecting that."

"Well," I shrugged, stuffing a few of the potato snacks into my mouth. "It's true."

-

Liked by wroetoshaw, callux and others millie talia is a blessing! thx for the absolute angelic photography baby

millie talia is a blessing! thx for the absolute angelic photography baby

view all comments

taliamar no! thanku for looking like an absolute goddess all the time
- replies millie i'm so in love with u

ksi actually made u look decent for once
- replies millie fuck off

faithlouisak you my girl, are beautiful💛
- replies millie adore you xxx