ix

-
(hl)

GROUPCHAT

LUX
party at ours tonight

BEHZ
buzzin

VIK
what for?

LUX
to congratulate me
leaving to live alone vikram

MINTERS BIRD
we're all invited yeah? x

LUX
of course

FREYA
someone tell millie

FREYA
oh shit? is millie
even invited?

FREEZY
if big bogs alright with
it

ME
it's alright

ME
she'd feel shit if she
was left out

JJ
yeah

JJ
but do you
want her there?
It's your flat

ME
luxs party

LUX
if you're fine with it
she can come

MINTERS BIRD added MIL x to the group

MINTERS BIRD
millie moo

MINTERS BIRD
party at Luxs tonight

MIL x
get innnn

-

She was one of the last to turn up, her arm linked through Talia's as the two entered the flat. Simon had come without her, explaining that Millie hadn't wanted to turn up alone.

An orange dress clung to her, a pair of sunglasses sitting on her head. I raised a brow at the accessory choice, there being no sun out at all. A pair of heels strapped at her feet, but I knew they'd be off within half an hour.

She smiled as she greeted everyone, her down attitude from a few days ago seeming to have left.

Talia left her side, quickly returning though and handing her a full glass of wine. Millie smiled wider as the drink seated itself in her hand, the girl taking a large sip of the liquid.

"Fuck me mate, you'll catch flies if you're mouth stays open like that," Will somewhat teased from besides me, an elbow nudging into my side. I shook my head, taking a sip of the drink in my own hand.

"Dunno what you mean," I shrugged, taking my attention from the girl and back to the conversation the boys were having.

"Your eyes snapped to her as soon as she walked through the door Haz," Will laughed, "Just admit it."

"I was seeing who it was-"

"Bullshit," Ethan piped in, "He still loves her." He told Will, the Geordie nodding in agreement. I scoffed, continuing to shake my head.

"Nah."

"Nothing wrong with that," Will added, "she's a good girl."