xvii

-
(mw)

cal x
pls do me a favour?

Is the first thing I read when I unlocked my phone. I raised my brows, wondering what favour he could possibly need from me.

me
depends what that favour is

cal x
do a cook off with me???

me
oh calfreezy i'd be honoured!

cal x
cheers

cal x
be round here for 4?

me
sorted

-

"What do you want?" Harry questioned as he opened the door, face practically hidden by the large hood covering his head. I scoffed, walking past him while taking my coat off.

"I'm here for Cal." He raised a brow, looking down at my ever so slightly with a confused look. I smiled quickly, leaving him in the hallway to enter the kitchen, Cal's filming equipment all already set up.

The boy was standing, scrolling through his phone. His head turned towards me though after the door had closed lightly from me walking inside.

"Millie," he greeted with a nod. I let out a breathy laugh, shaking my head but giving him a small wave at the same time.

"Callum."

"Give me five to finish setting up and then we're good to go?" He told me, the end of his sentence coming out as more of a question. I just nodded, taking a seat at the table instead of attempting to help him, watching as he adjusted the cameras and microphones.

He ushered me over, calling Harry into the room also. The other boy still looked the same, obviously not caring about the lack of effort towards his appearance for the video.

Cal started his intro, repeating his usual script for these videos; explaining we each had £20 roughly each as well as 25 minutes to travel there, back and to purchase our ingredients.

"Piss off," I scowled at the taller boy when he tried to peer into my basket, his empty with his mind clearly lacking ideas. "Don't even try copy."

"Chill," he laughed, holding his hands in the air, basket dangling from his forearm. "I'm filled with ideas."

"Clearly, look at the state of your basket," I scoffed, nodding towards his bare basket, nothing but a bottle of water in there- probably not even for the video. "Shit mate."

"She's doing you here," Harry laughed from behind the camera, him videoing everything going town in the local Tescos that we'd been ruled to visit.

"Fuck off Bog," Cal sassed, flipping his friend off. "Who's side are you even on here?"

"Mine clearly," I laughed, linking an arm through Harry's and attempting to pull him away from the boy.

"Listen Millie," Cal started, pointing a finger right at me causing me to laugh. "Just because we all know he wants to shag you, doesn't mean he picks you for everything else too."