viii

-

Liked by taliamar, KSI and others millie CK🤍

millie CK🤍

view all comments

taliamar OH WOW

tobjizzle 🤍🤍

fan hot

-

Liked by millie, fan and others vikkstagram ❤️

vikkstagram ❤️

view all comments

millie beautiful couple xxxx

wroetoshaw 👊

-

All of us sat around a table in a pub, agreeing to come out for food. Vik smiled as he scrolled through the photos from the last job- Calvin Klein.

"I'm so proud." He told me, handing back my phone. I smiled, a warm feeling filling my cheeks. Proud of myself but also happy that others were too.

"Really?"

He nodded, "Really. This time last year if we'd have mentioned you doing a job with Calvin Klein you'd have called us silly."

"It's crazy," I said, nodding along with him. "I feel like i've come so far in such a small amount of time."

"You really have," he agreed. "It's so impressive Mil, seriously."

"Thankyou Vik."

"I agree," Freya inputted, her body to the other side of me. "You're gonna be bigger than JJ soon."

JJ's head shot up at the mention of his name. "What?"

"I was saying Millie's gonna be bigger than you soon," She teased, his head shaking with a small smile filling his lips.

"Little miss Klein," he laughed. I smirked, bringing the glass of wine I'd ordered to my lips.

"You're just jealous," JJ scoffed, flipping my off from across the table.

"Nah," he shook his head, "I've made the top ten."

I laughed, Freya laughing along with me. Nobody else had included themselves in our conversation as of yet.

"She's a Calvin Klein model," Freya spoke, myself nodding.

"Who's a Calvin Klein model?" Ethan asked, everyone else's heads turning now towards our conversation.

"Millie," JJ informed him, Ethan's eyes widening.

"Seriously?" He asked, his voice filled with shock. I nodded, "That's mad, well done."

I smiled towards him, Harry's eyes on me. His chin resting against his knuckles, plate empty. "Thankyou."

The boy gave me a small wink, a smile following afterwards- assuming that being his way of saying thankyou silently. I did nothing, only giving him a small smile back.

-