v

-
(hl)

ME
How long you in London
for?

MIL x
i'm moving here

ME
Since when?

MIL x
management decided
it'd be easier the other month,
been looking since

MIL x
i did mention it
at JJ's the other night

ME
Couldn't even remember
you turning up. Can't lie

MIL x
nice one

ME
Can barely remember
anything, don't worry

MIL x
why'd you ask
anyway?

MIL x
not that it's an issue
just wondering

ME
😭

ME
When're you free?

MIL x
all this weekend

ME
Can I see you?

MIL x
course, saturday?

ME
Perfect

-

"Saturday mate," I mumbled to Freezy as the date she requested popped up on the screen. His elbow nudged my side, an amused smile appearing on his lips.

"That's good, right?" Lux asked from in the kitchen, I shrugged, my back to him. He must've seen though, the man walking to sit on the sofa with us. "Surely it is."

"Depends what he's planning on saying," Freezy inputted. I locked my phone, tossing it to the free side of me. I lent forward, head resting in my hands. Cal's hand rested upon my back. "I mean, just don't make a dick of yourself I guess."

"Yep," I muttered, Lux let out a quiet laugh. "What the fuck? See, shouldn't have listened to either of you," I huffed, giving them both a glare, "gonna make the situation 10x worse."

"Nah," Lux shook his head immediately. "You won't, just tell her what you're feeling, init."

"Yeah, well I dunno what that is anymore."

"Are you gonna tell her about that lass- what's she called-" Freezy started, removing his hand from my back to tap his head, almost like he was asking for the answer.

"Ella?" He nodded, clapping his hands together.

"That's the one. Are you gonna mention Ella?"

"I wouldn't," Lux said, I looked up to him, eyebrows raised. "Put it this way, if she mentions a lad, mention Ella- if she doesn't, you don't either."

"She'll find out-"

"How?" Lux pushed on, "My mouth's shut. I'm sure Freezy's is?" Freezy nodded, "there, just do that."

"I feel shit about it," I huffed, hands rubbing over my face in a stress, "What if she's been moping about it the whole time, and i've been with someone else since? I know how shit that'll make her mate, I can't do that to her-"

The brunette interrupted me again, "Then tell her."

"Do you reckon she'd kick off?" I asked the two. Freezy shrugged but Lux shook his head.

"She can't. You aren't and weren't together."

"I broke up with her and if i'm certain my words were 'i can't do this'. She'd think I finished with her to piss around with other girls."

"You're overthinking this Bog," Freezy mumbled, a hand falling on my shoulder. "Just say what feels right at the time. If that means telling her, then tell her."

"I guess."

-

freyanightingale just posted a story!