xviii

-
(hl)

Cal had disappeared off into his room shortly after him and Millie had finished filming, the boy still continuing to mutter curse words aimed towards both Millie and I. The girl had stayed though, making herself comfortable on the sofa with a mug of coffee nestled in her hands.

I'd disappeared into my room though, minutes after Cal, thinking she'd have left- clearly not.

"What you still doing here?" I asked her, Millie's eyes snapping to mine and away from her phone in a fright. She let out a puff of air, hand dropping her phone, replacing her phone with a grip of her clothed chest.

"Jesus Harry," She sighed, shaking her head when a smirk appeared on my face. "Scared me to death."

"Obviously not," I laughed, pointing at her, "very much alive."

She rolled her eyes, flipping me off before picking up her phone again, scrolling and getting rid of the one song that was repeating itself on her TikTok.

"Well?" I urged, sitting down next to her on the sofa. "Why are you still here?"

Millie only shrugged. "It's lonely at home."

I felt my heart ache for her slightly, knowing how much she's always disliked being alone, and now she had to live alone all the time- especially how much she disliked it now she's in her bigger flat.

"That's so weird, I don't even know why I-"

"Nah," I interrupted her. "It's horrible, being lonely I mean."

Millie nodded, placing her now empty mug onto the coffee table in front of us.

"You're always welcome here, you know," I told her, face heating up at the more serious conversation.A smile made its way onto her face, free hand now grabbing one of mine.

"Why do you think i'm here?" She teased, giving my hand a squeeze. I shrugged, a hum of a laugh leaving my own lips. "No seriously, I appreciate both you and Cal, i've always felt welcome here. Even after everything."

I smiled, only a small smile, at her. I moved my hand, instead offering her a hug. A wide smile then covered Millie's face, the girl instantly leaning into me.

"Harry." She mumbled after a while, a comfortable silence having taken over, the girl adjusting herself into the hug. I hummed, urging her to continue. "Thankyou."

I smiled against her hair, pressing a lingering kiss to her head, her arms squeezing my waist at the gesture.

"Always."

-

Liked by haroldino, tobjizzle and others millieee gorg xxx

millieee gorg xxx

view all comments