CHAPTER 52: LEAVING

They are both group photos of Class 2; Sachiko wasn't in one of them, while Ko Shinobu and his friend are not in the other. The rest of the people in the class seemed to be standing in the very same places, but if one were to observe clearly, they could tell that these people were wearing very different expressions. Xia Rubei found a very scary discovery after looking at it: "Is this photo... taken with the same people in the same place?"

"Yes." Li Dongyuan said, "It's definitely not Photoshopped in one way or the other."

"So why did Sachiko leave this photo behind?" Xia Rubei didn't dare to touch this photo as if it could scorch her; she quickly put it down, "I...I still don't understand..."

Though, judging by Ruan Nanzhu and the other people's expressions, it seemed that she was the only one who didn't know what was going on.

Xia Rubei gave Li Dongyuan a look that begged for help, but Li Dongyuan only responded with a pitiful pat to her head: "Don't be in a hurry. In a while, you will understand."

Xia Rubei: "..." Are you treating me like your pet?

Lin Qiushi understood why Sachiko had left behind this photo. He looked at these two photos and lightly sighed.

Bullying was something that happened in most schools, only, they haven't gone so far to take someone's life. Some teachers were not willing to handle such matters, but they never thought that leaving them be would only worsen the situation.

"Let's go." Ruan Nanzhu looked at the time, "It's almost lunchtime. We can go ahead and stop them."

Li Dongyuan agreed and rose to his feet. "Let's go."

Ko Shinobu's home was just next to the school. He would leave the school to have lunch at home. They found a hidden place near the school's gates and waited for Ko Shinobu's arrival, but somehow, Ko Shinobu never showed up. Instead, it was that friend of his who did.

Having inquired about him before, Lin Qiushi and the others knew this person's name was Mougai. He was once in the same class with Ko Shinobu, but had gone to separate classes after the accident happened.

Mougai was more muscular in build than Ko Shinobu, and looked as if he was more hot-tempered. He said: "Why are you people looking for me? I don't know anything!"

"Let us find a quiet place to talk." Li Dongyuan said, "After all, you wouldn't want someone else to hear what we will be talking about."

Just as Mougai was about to retaliate, Ruan Nanzhu took out a group photo and waved it in front of him. His expression changed drastically upon seeing it and stopped before he agreed to Lin Qiushi and the other's suggestions.

And so, the group of people walked to the little hidden forest behind the school's building. Mougai was wearing a very ugly expression while suppressing a dense sense of fear.

Ruan Nanzhu went straight to the point. "You people are the ones who killed Satchan, is it?"

Mougai jumped, but after a while, he angrily said: "What are you talking about? I don't understand what you are talking about. She obviously died from an accident—"

"Accident? How did she get into an accident?" Ruan Nanzhu said, "Aren't you and Ko Shinobu—"

He still wanted to say something, but Li Dongyuan made a stopping gesture. He looked at Ruan Nanzhu: "Mind giving me a second?"

Ruan Nanzhu: "Five minutes?"

Li Dongyuan: "Can be done."

Ruan Nanzhu reached out to take Lin Qiushi's hand and both of them turned around to leave.