CHAPTER 170: You Can Do Whatever You Deem Fit

As it turned out, Chi Cheng's warning was once again ignored by Wu Suowei.

When Wu Suowei went to the company, he would continue to practice his steel needle piercing glass skill, he was almost obsessed to the point of not eating and sleeping. Except for those that needed his attention, the rest of his jobs were sent to his workers, and he would practice the skill wholeheartedly. After Jiang Xiao Shuai went missing for a few days, he finally showed up.

He attracted a lot of attention when he got out of the car, he almost went back once he entered the company's door and walked to the second floor. But, he was still a master, he could still remain calm under countless of attentive gazes and walked confidently toward Wu Suowei's office.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

He knocked three times.

There was also three banging sound from inside.

Jiang Xiao Shuai looked troubled and immediately pushed open the door and went inside.

He was shocked by the battle scene that was displayed in front of him.

Balloons hung everywhere around the wall, some was still intact, and some were already exploded, steel needle boxes were scattered everywhere, and the gleaming steel needles were also scattered everywhere.

Wu Suowei flicked his wrist to pierce a cardboard, he couldn't piece a glass yet, but he could explode balloons by piercing the cardboard.

"I wonder...What are you doing?"

Hearing the voice of Jiang Xiao Shuai, Wu Suowei turned around excitedly, and he was shocked when he saw the person in front of him.

Jiang Xiao Shuai's style was trendy, he was wearing a retro black round frame glasses with curly blonde hair, coupled with a three-piece suit and sneakers, and his image simply blinded Wu Suowei's eyes.

"Damn, what is going on?"

Wu Suowei held Jiang Xiao Shuai and turned him around for several rounds to observe from many angles.

"Hunting hot rich guy!" Jiang Xiao Shuai said cheerfully.

Wu Suowei touched his curly hair and said, "hunting for hot rich guy for what?"

"For fun." Jiang Xiao Shuai replied, "now there is someone helping me at the clinic, I'm didn't have much to do, what else should I do if not for hunting hot rich guy? I was hooking around with a young cute boy at the bar two days ago, he had just turned sixteen and his skin was delicate enough that it might break if I pinch it."

[T/N: 嫩 tender or delicate, 出水来 literally means 'water will come out'. The boy's skin is supple enough that it seems like water will come out if JXS touch it. In another words, it is delicate enough that it might break if he pinch it.]

Wu Suowei laughed, "I guess water will come out when you pinch his face, but blood will pour out when Guo Zi pinch your face."

[T/N: WSW changed 出水来 from水 water to 血 blood.]

"Don't mentioned!" Jiang Xiao Shuai acting indifferent, "he is busy, triangle love is keeping him preoccupied."

Wu Suowei turned silent.

Jiang Xiao Shuai realized that when he and Wu Suowei talked about Guo Cheng Yu and Chi Cheng, Wu Suowei would always disagreed with him. Today, when he mentioned this issue to Wu Suowei, he went completely silent.

Could it be that he finally acknowledged it?

"Hey, did you found out something?" Jiang Xiao Shuai asked.