CHAPTER 23: Finally Caught You.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Jiang XiaoShuai glanced towards outside

Jiang XiaoShuai glanced towards outside. It was the first snow of winter and the thick snow fell to the ground. A pair of thick shoes touched the ground and he could felt the smoothness of the snow. It was really slippery hence he won't be going home tonight. He will stay at the clinic.

Wu Suowei sat cross-legged on the single bed in the back room. He took a deep breath and slowly breathed out while murmured.

Jiang XiaoShuai hit Wu Suowei head, "what are you doing?"

"Do not disturb." Wu Suowei grabbed Jiang XiaoShuai's hands, "I'm meditating. I want to boost my wisdom."

Jiang XiaoShuai checked Wu Suowei's palm because he saw bruised on his hands. Although Wu Suowei did not say anything to Jiang XiaoShuai, he knew that Wu Suowei had been bullied. It was lucky that he still managed to come home. But then, this is better. It is better to let it all out than keep on blaming himself. At least he would get angry when people tried to bully him and will never thinks that it is his fault.

After a long time, Wei Suowei said, "I do not want to be a hawker."

Jiang XiaoShuai looked at him, "felt that you have no dignity? No social status? It is inferior to the work you had before right?"

"No." Wu Suowei sighed, "I had calculated that I earned 200 dollars in a week. Take into account that I have two tricycles, two stainless steel pots and three spoons. I suffered a loss."

Wasn't it wasteful? Had only work for a week but you had bought two pots and ladles. It seems like being a hawker is risky.

"What are you going to do?" Jiang XiaoShuai asked.

After careful consideration, Wu Suowei said, "street performance."

Jiang XiaoShuai's face twitched.

"I have thought about it. A hawker must invest and prepare goods. It is too risky. Street performances only rely on skills. It depends on effort to earn money."

Jiang XiaoShuai grinned, "What are you going to 'sell'?"