CHAPTER 80: Mind Games.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh.

At night, Wu Suowei was busy in the snake breeding room when his ankle was suddenly being enclosed by something

At night, Wu Suowei was busy in the snake breeding room when his ankle was suddenly being enclosed by something. He looked down and saw [1] Xiao Er Bao was slithering up on his calf. Wu Suowei was surprised and hurriedly picked Xiao Cu Bao into his arms, and cheerfully asked: "What are you doing here?"

[T/N: [1] Just another way of saying Er Bao.]

Chi Cheng was leaning against the door with a cigarette dangling from his mouth. His tall and burly figure blocked half of the light.

After being away for a few days, he saw that Chi person didn't feel anything after their intimate action. Wu Suowei suddenly felt slightly depressed and he didn't know why.

"Put it on the floor," said Chi Cheng, "let it plays around."

Wu Suowei had just placed Xiao Cu Bao on the floor and it began to slither up along his pants.

"It is displeased," Wu Suowei said.

Chi Cheng took two large strides toward Wu Suowei and took Xiao Cu Bao from Wu Suowei's arms. Chi Cheng raised it to his eye level and reprimanded it affectionately as its two eyes were looking at him fiercely, "You are annoyed?!"

Xiao Cu Bao was flapping its tail, and its pointed head was shaking. If it could speak in human language, it would already said, I'm annoyed! I'm annoyed! ...

Looking Er Bao who didn't behave that day made Chi Cheng's face darkened. He brought the cigarette that was daggling at the corner of his mouth near Xiao Cu Bao's head.

Snakes extremely scared of smoke and Xiao Cu Bao was no exception.

A moment later, Er Bao slithered away heartbrokenly.

"Close your entire snake-chests tightly. Don't let it slithers in and eat your snakes."

Wu Suowei suddenly remembered, and hurriedly sealed every chest.

Both of them went out to find a shady place to sit. Chi Cheng turned to look at Wu Suowei. Wu Suowei had been doing many things previously, and by the time they sat down, his sweats were rolling down like water and the entire front of his shirt were wet.