[M] CHAPTER 171: Concealing The Truth

Smelling the familiar smell of Dabao cream, Wu Suowei knew he was home, but it also concluded that the "kidnapping" was done by his wicked Lao Chi.

The tie was untied, and Wu Suowei was in front of his bed.

Compared with his scared self a moment ago, Wu Suowei simply didn't feel terrible this time, not only he wasn't afraid, but he even looked around and complained to Chi Cheng, "there's no surprise?"

"Surprise?" Chi Cheng squinted his eyes.

Wu Suowei looked bashful and said: "you used this particular way to 'kidnap' me, shouldn't you give me a surprise once you remove my blindfold? Where is it? Where is my surprise?"

Looking around, when he was sure that there wasn't any surprise, Wu Suowei was slightly disappointed and said: "so boring!"

Chi Cheng almost got cardiac arrest as his rage toward Wu Suowei increased.

Wu Suowei's hands were tied, but he didn't struggle nor panic, he simply lied quietly on the bed, his cheeks nestled on the sheets, his eyes were slightly closed and he looked quite comfortable.

The sound of Chi Cheng's furious screaming sounded in the room, "you want a surprise? I will give it to you."

Then he walked out of the room, he brought "things" he seized from Wu Suowei's company and placed it in front of Wu Suowei's eyes. Obviously, Chi Cheng was going to carefully inspect these "evident".

Wu Suowei pouted, "not interesting, I have seen these."

Chi Cheng simply ignored him, walked toward a drawer, and took out a small egg-shaped thing (egg shaped dildo) and a sensor.

"What is this used for?" Wu Suowei asked curiously.

"You will know it later."

Then, Chi Cheng slathered the round egg with lube, pushed it into Wu Suowei's tight hole, and he simply shoved it deep inside of Wu Suowei.

Wu Suowei not only didn't reject it, but he also raised his waist.

"Why it doesn't move?"

Chi Cheng didn't respond, took a balloon, blew and placed it near Wu Suowei's tailbone, then he gently poked it with a steel needle making the balloon exploded.

Feeling the numbness around his ass, Wu Suowei unconsciously clenched his chrysanthemum (asshole), and the small egg immediately vibrated.

"Ugh..." Wu Suowei couldn't stop from moaning.

The sensor that was in Chi Cheng's hand lighted up, it was connected to the small egg, once the small egg received a stimulation and started to vibrate, a red light would light up from the sensor. There was also different vibration intensity, Chi Cheng could see the vibration intensity that Wu Suowei's chrysanthemum receive, thus he could see how stimulated he was.

After a balloon exploded, another balloon was placed near Wu Suowei's ass.

Under Wu Suowei's tensed gaze, Chi Cheng once again moved the steel needle, Wu Suowei already tensed from the movement, and the small egg began to vibrate wantonly. Wu Suowei enjoyed physically, and he also suffered mentally.

It seemed harmless.

Wu Suowei originally thought so, but with the increased number of balloons, Chi Cheng's speed in piercing the balloon suddenly increased, and Wu Suowei discovered that it wasn't a joke.

The tension from exploding the balloons made Wu Suowei gasping for breath, and his chest tightened, and it almost made him faint. The vibrating intensity of the small increased, and the physical stimulation was getting stronger, which worsened his sense of suffocation, and that feeling of suffocation exerted force on the small egg, making it vibrate intensely.