[Excerpt/Summary] Chapter 112

Because jealous Wu Suowei is cute and I have some free time to trans this super short excerpt.

********

A few minutes later, Wu Suowei began to speak.

"You are mine!"

Chi Cheng was shocked and in a flash his stares softened. Two big hands went towards Wu Suowei's cheeks, a low and steady voice said certainly, "yes, yours."

Wu Suowei then unreasonably said, "you cannot fuck him!"

Chi Cheng's mouth went closer to Wu Suowei's ear, breathing roughly.

"I won't fuck him, I will fuck you."

Then he started to move closer, Wu Suowei stepped back and stop him firmly. Again, he opened his mouth to emphasize his point.

"You cannot think about him when you are with me."

Why is this child behaving like this today?

Chi Cheng didn't understand him, "why on earth would I think of him when I'm with you?"

"You are well aware of the answer! I warn you, just ignore others. Starting from now on, your ears will only listen to my wonderful voice. You cannot think about others' bodies no matter how good it is. You cannot fuck others no matter how big their things are."

Chi Cheng didn't understand the warning but he didn't want to destroy the wonderful atmosphere. He grabbed Wu Suowei's plump buttocks and deliberately asked, " how do you wish me to fuck you?"

Wu Suowei tried to remove the tight grasp.

"I didn't say that."

Chi Cheng wanted to tease the childish Wu Suowei. He asked while focusing on kneading the globes, "Then what did you said?"

"I said that you are mine. I didn't say anything else."

Chi Cheng listened intently and asked, "then you are mine?"

Wu Suowei felt awkward when he heard those words coming from a man. He could not avoid Chi Cheng's aggressiveness and anxiously said, "what kind of nonsense are you talking about?"

Chi Cheng emitted a deep laughter that gobbled up everything with its domineeringness. His hand went toward the two globes and snaked in deeper, the sharp burning eyes stared at Wu Suowei's face.

"Didn't I prove to you that (I) Chi Cheng belong to you? If one day I went away, will you chase after me?"

Wu Suowei snorted, "If you happen to run way then I will go to (II) someone else."

Chi Cheng's large hands ferociously went to Wu Suowei's collar, throwing him to the sofa and crushed down on him.

"Who is bold enough to get close to my, Chi Cheng's property?"

After he said that, someone was bold enough to make a phone call to him. Wu Suowei look at the time. It's midnight. He couldn't help but to think of bad thing in his mind.

Chi Cheng sensed his nervousness and hurriedly hold him in his arm. "Don't worry. It's my dad." Then he picked up the phone and got up from the sofa and walked away.

"Where are you right now?" Chi Yuan Duan asked.

Chi Cheng indifferently answered, "With my boyfriend. Why?"

"Come home immediately."

"I can't leave right now." Chi Cheng refused.

Chi Yuan Duan fiercely said, "If you don't come home, I will tear down your boyfriend's company tomorrow."

After the phone call, he went back to the sofa.

"Is it really from your dad?" Wu Suowei asked.

"I need to go home for some matter but I won't sleep there."

Wu Suowei rarely act like that. The dark and clear eyes look helplessly at Chi Cheng. "Come home faster. I will wait for you."

Chi Cheng was reluctant to walk beyond the door after he heard Wu Suowei's words.

T/N:

(I) , (II) both sentences used the word 'property'. "Chi Cheng is your property" and "I will become someone else's property".