CHAPTER 62: I Squeeze, I Squeeze, I Squeezeeeee!

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Evie & Anne Noh

That evening, shortly after Chi Cheng departed, Wu Suowei went back to the clinic

Jiang XiaoShuai had just packed his thing and was about to leave, but his face covered in surprise upon seeing Wu Suowei that just came back. He set down bag that he already held and asked inquisitively, "How was your convalescence?"

Wu Suowei was bursting with happiness, "What do you think?"

Jiang XiaoShuai was caught off guard. Just today at noon, Chi Cheng had come around to investigate Wu Suowei's whereabouts. He was worried that Chi Cheng will find Wu Suowei to bring trouble to him, made Wu Suowei suffered a greater exasperation and to end with him not wanting to return. Who would have thought that Wu Suowei would return so quickly and he would be coming home in frolic? His apprentice's vitality was really something else!

"Where are my sugar figures?" Wu Suowei's voice came from the back room.

Jiang XiaoShuai told the truth. "[1] Mr. Muscle took them."

[T/N: [1] Apparently Chi Cheng looks like Mr. Muscle in Jiang XiaoShuai's eyes. Refer to the picture below.]

"For what reason he dared to take them from me?" Wu Suowei got irritated.

Sure enough it was the reaction that Jiang XiaoShuai had predicted, so he babbled defensively: "I repeatedly warned him not to take them, and told that you'll definitely get angry once you are back, but he didn't care."

Wu Suowei picked up the phone and dialed in displeased.

"Who gave you permission to take away my sugar figures?"

A crunching sound could be heard on the other side of the receiver. That [2] certain Chi person was chewing on a cucumber and [3] 'too busy' to answer.

[T/N: [2] 'certain Chi person' - obviously referred to CC who made WSW mad. [3] 'too busy' to answer-sarcasm as CC simply didn't want to answer WSW's question.]

"You can't take all of them! At least leave some for me!"

There was another chewing sound. Chi Cheng spoke just as Wu Suowei was about to hang up.

"My girlfriend thought the previous sugar figure you blew didn't look so good, so I brought all the sugar figures back for her to pick."

Wu Suowei fiercely pressed the disconnect button. He felt as though his lungs would burst with rage. The favorable impression of Chi Cheng that had just started to take root and grow was completely obliterated by that sentence, and he immediately slammed his fist on the desk and roared, "Shifu, give me a set of a nice outfit, the most breathtaking one. Tomorrow I'm going to [4] woo that guy, and if I don't make him delirious, my [5] surname isn't Wu!"