CHAPTER 175: Beat Him at His Own Game

After a moment of complete silence, Chi Cheng hurled Wu Suowei's collar.

"Get up!" He roared fiercely.

Wu Suowei opened his eyes, and his eyes widened from the fright.

Chi Cheng opened his mouth, and his ranging fire rushed to Wu Suowei's face.

"Where did you go last night?"

Wu Suowei toughened himself and said, "nowhere."

Chi Cheng asked again, "where did you go last night?"

Wu Suowei answered, "at home."

Chi Cheng pulled Wu Suowei down, ruthlessly dragged him and pressed his head on the nightstand, forced him to look at the small egg, and asked again: "where did you go last night?"

"Wang Shuo's house."

As soon as he spoke, he was thrown to the bed by Chi Cheng like a doll, a thunderous sound of belt could be heard, Chi Cheng huffed, and the room was covered in blood smell.

Wu Suowei also asked him, "where did you go last night?"

Chi Cheng's hand was covered with blood by the belt buckle as he couldn't bear to whip Wu Suowei's body.

"Just ask yourself, how many times have I tolerated regarding this matter? You ate someone else's apple, I just regard as you just like eating it! You practice those skills all day long, I just regard as you are playing around! You texted him and went to his house to find him, I simply turned a blind eye to it! Do you take me, Chi Cheng's tolerance as a rubbish on the ground that you can trample on as you please? Do you think I keep you around as a prostitute? One that can fumble around and sleep around as you please and let people put sex toys in your butts for fun?"

Wu Suowei's face darken, and he couldn't determine whether he was angry or sad, but it was unbearable.

"Since you love to fool around so much, then you can continue doing it, I don't want care about you anymore." Chi Cheng told him.

Wu Suowei suffered a huge blow and stared blankly without saying anything.

Chi Cheng suddenly pulled Wu Suowei from the bed, grabbed his clothes, and simply threw him out along with the small egg and the sensor as he tossed it toward Wu Suowei.

"Don't come here anymore."

With those ruthless words, Chi Cheng slammed the door.

Wu Suowei hurt his waist as he was tossed to the floor! It took him a while to crawl up from the floor, he slowly moved into the elevator, he put on his clothes, rested his hand against the elevator door for a while, and finally moved over.

In the afternoon, Wu Suowei drove to Jiang Xiao Shuai's clinic, which was the only place where he didn't need to pretend.

"Yo, looking at your walking posture, it looks like you are pregnant!" Jiang Xiao Shuai teased.

Wu Suowei frowned and walked to the sofa, he lie down on it and let out a sigh.

"I was kicked out of the house."

Jiang Xiao Shuai thought that Wu Suowei was fooling around, so he teased him.

"You are the pampered mistress, how can you be kicked out?"

Wu Suowei said nothing.

Jiang Xiao Shuai continued, "the rightful wife moved in?"

Wu Suowei was still silent.

After a while, Jiang Xiao Shuai fell something wasn't right! He walked over and played with Wu Suowei's hair, and Wu Suowei still didn't respond. Jiang Xiao Shuai wanted to turn around Wu Suowei's head, but his neck was very stiff. He reached his hand toward Wu Suowei's face along the gap in the sofa, and it was wet when he pulled his hand out.