CHAPTER 69: TYING HIM

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

A while later, a thick and heavy pants could be heard from the bed beside him.

Wu Suowei sneaked a peak. The scene presented in front of him made him hot. Chi Cheng was leaning against the bed. A few drops of sweat could be seen on his chiseled face. The rigid brow bone was proudly raised and the hawk likes eyes that were full with lust were looking at something. The monster between his legs was standing up high, thick and strong. He did not know how many people have been tormented and tossed over and over by that scourge and [I] whimpered wantonly, wanting to be captivated again...

[T/N: [1] Jidan used idiom; 鬼哭狼嚎 which literally means 'to wail like a ghosts and howl like a wolves']

Many people will come to Chi Cheng persistently only to be cast away like a pair of worn-out shoes, yet would still look at him with huge eyes that were filled with admiration.

"Turned your head!"

Last time, Chi Cheng had forced Wu Suowei to watch him to stimulate and embarrassed him. Now he didn't want him to take a look. He was afraid that he didn't have the willpower to control his raging lust. He was fucking Wu Suowei numerous times in his head and he might fulfill his fantasy. Young master Chi was always a courageous person. He will implement his fantasy, but this time it was an exception.

He didn't understand, how that stupid lil' baldy could fuck his mind. Fucking ass until bleeding, whipped up the intestines to mush, throat went hoarse because of wailing wantonly...wasn't it used to be a common occurrence? How did he change from being ruthless?

Chi Cheng felt suffocated. His hands moved fiercely, the rapid movement of his palm along his shaft almost made him cum.

Wu Suowei was staring at the white walls, muttering: he really wants...to be together with me?

He felt restless and turned his head over.

"I'll help you."

He received a fury shout, "don't be naive."

Wu Suowei had already sat on the bed.

"You don't have to worry. I want to do it. I help you to [2] masturbate and won't be your fuck buddy."

[T/N: [2] '撸管' which means 'stroking the pipe' aka masturbating.]

Chi Cheng mumbled darkly. [3] Holy ancestors! Don't torment me! Don't look at me. All I want is to fuck you. With you closer to me, do you wish to die?

[T/N: [3]Chinese usually use ancestor to insult etc. it's consider as rude when you say something bad about someone's family or ancestor as Chinese really respect their ancestor and family.]

"Let's not talk about fucking anymore."