#summary# CHAPTER 4: I Can Die For You.

For two months, Wu Suowei has never meet Yue Yue face to face since they only communicate via mobile phone. This is because Yue Yue has decline his plead to meet and she had told him to take advantage of this time to reflect upon himself. Just like what she said, Wu Suowei has been actively cooperating with treatment. He is determined to slim down and he even didn't use mobile phone for fear of radiation will affect the wound healing process.

They promise to meet at a lake in a park where he'll never find a brick to pull the stunt he did months ago. Wu Suowei came early and stood by the lake. He looks much better compare to his sloppy appearance two months ago. Yue Yue is surprise after she saw him.

"How did you lose so much?"

"Back then you told me I'm fat so I have been trying to lose weight since then. Though I still do not achieve the desired standard, I'll continue to work hard." Yue Yue deadpan. He continues, "You told me this time you'll think about it clearly."

"I've think clearly. We are over."

Although that is the second time he heard these words, Wu Suowei's heart still hurts severely. "Why? You said I'm fat so I immediately went to lose my weight. What more do you want me to do?"

Yue Yue roughly said, "Wu Suowei! I told you, it is not something that a few pounds of meat can change the situation. You have no idea how I wanted to live my life. I do not want to be a young wife and mother. I do not want to experience shopping at low quality markets and buying cheap goods."

"I work in a state-owned enterprise, but right now they are many people in the company. My wages is not high but in a few years it can increase to five or six million."

"Gee...five or six million? You can buy a square meter room, huh?"

"Yue Yue, Don't do this! I remember when we are still in school you told me you want to stay with me for a lifetime"

"Forget it. What do you think? You want me to satisfy with your pathetic life? Are you joking around? I really do not know where the superiority came from? "

Wu Suowei has nothing to say.

"Well, that said, today both of us are...

"I also think that you should go to hell." Wu Suowei abruptly interrupted Yue Yue's words. Yue Yue's eyes twitched, "a trick you never tired to use twice? Moreover, where are you going to find a brick in this park?"

Unexpectedly, Wu Suowei suddenly smiled strangely.

"It is not a brick this time?"

Then, he turned and walked towards the tree behind them. He clawed out a tile that he has buried in advance underneath that layer of soil. He smashed the tile at the exact same location.

"Wu Suowei, you are not human!"