CHAPTER 78: Get Rid of Her!

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Wu Suowei slept until noon the next day

Wu Suowei slept until noon the next day. When he woke up, he discovered himself lying on the bed in the clinic. He pondered about everything that happened last night, could it be that it wasn't real? Didn't I go to him to tell him the truth? How did I end up being intimate with him? Didn't I sleep at his place after that? How did I return here?

Wu Suowei became even more bewildered, and hastily went out to ask Jiang XiaoShuai.

"Did you know what I did last night?"

Jiang XiaoShuai asked without looking at Wu Suowei, "What did you do?"

"You didn't know?!" Wu Suowei's face distorted.

"I know what you did?" Jiang XiaoShuai felt that Wu Suowei was still muddleheaded from the sleep, "You were at the clinic before I left yesterday and you are still at the clinic when I came back in the morning. You said you are doing something? It was obviously sleeping."

Fuck! ... Could it be that everything was just a wet dream?

"Oh yeah, there are two plastic bags of foods on the table. I don't know who bought it." Jiang XiaoShuai said.

Wu Suowei recalled the things that were said by Chi Cheng yesterday, "I'm in a bad mood today. Go home now and get a good sleep. Tomorrow morning I'll bring you something good to eat."

All the things that happened yesterday weren't a dream...Wu Suowei didn't know whether he should be happy or frustrated. He was sitting alone on a chair and he was in a trance as he thought about the incident. He also didn't wash his face as he sat in a trance with an unkempt appearance.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Jiang XiaoShuai waved his hand in front of Wu Suowei's eyes.

Wu Suowei looked at Jiang XiaoShuai anxiously.

"I called Chi Cheng's sidekick yesterday. He said that Chi Cheng changed his jobs because of his father, and it doesn't have anything to do with me."

"Then?" Jiang XiaoShuai took a thermometer.