CHAPTER 93: Glorious Return.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

The next morning, Wu Suowei's state of mind became out of control

The reason was very simple, he woke up and then unconsciously touched his hair as he was worried that his precious hairstyle would ruin from all the tossing last night. He ended up couldn't feel anything, and he was shocked liked he had saw a ghost when he touched a bared scalp, and couldn't find a single hair. Wu Suowei hurriedly ran to the bathroom in panic, and stood in front of the mirror in shocked.

He only got rid the title tuzi less than two months, but returned gloriously to the title once again.

Jiang XiaoShuai also stood in shocked at the door, "last night you sent a text message that you have cut a new hairstyle, I woke up early morning because I'm filled with expectation, and I want to immediately see your new style. I will sleep longer if I know it will be like this."

Wu Suowei was enraged, "I really had a very cool hairstyle, I have been flaunting my new style for a long time last night, and my hair was gone when I woke up in the morning. I am so satisfied with my new hairstyle! I'm afraid to touch in case I might flatten it, I don't even dare to bathe in case it might get wet, and afraid that the style will be ruined! Everything was fucking gone when I sleep!! I have wasted hundreds yesterday!

Jiang XiaoShuai stifled a laugh, "maybe it's a spot baldness?"

"Spot baldness will only result in a small spot, hence how could the balding area be so large?

Dr Jiang explained very professionally, "in rare cases, spot balding can spread to the whole scalp and any other hairy parts of the body."

Wu Suowei roared," I can fucking smell the smell of shaving cream!"

Wu Suowei got mad when he thought about it, how could it be that he didn't know who did it? He couldn't fall asleep last night, and they had been tangled up together since [1] evening, and Wu Suowei fell into a deep sleep in the [2] middle of the night after he couldn't take it anymore. He also felt a little discomfort around his scalp, but he thought it was caused by the new hairstyle, maybe it was because he wasn't used to it, and he didn't pay any heed.

[T/N: [1] 前半夜 is first half of the night which is start at dusk until midnight and [2] 后半夜 is the period after midnight; second half of the night.]

It was negligence on his part and he had suffered under the brutal scheme!

Just his luck, the culprit had returned back.

Actually, Chi Cheng still didn't go away, he just went out for a little errand, and all his belongings were still there.

Wu Suowei took three large steps and stopped in front of Chi Cheng, his hostile eyes were directed at Chi Cheng as he interrogated him.