#summary# CHAPTER 11: You Are My Master (Teacher).

During their fourth meeting after the breakup, Yue Yue chose a place that won't have a place to find and bury a brick. She stood there waiting for him. Everything is ready and then Wu Suowei appears in her field of vision.

This time around, Wu Suowei is prepared for everything. He is prepared even after he saw Yue Yue's pretty face. If Yue Yue still insist on breaking up, Wu Suowei is likely to grit his teeth and nod.

"I quit my job and decided to start a business."

"Are you stupid? It's so hard to find a job and you quit? You want to start a business with your intelligence? You even have to pay for your grandmother's house!!"

Wu Suowei is completely lost after he heard her remarks. With his hands in the pockets, he stands straight and looks straight at her.

Yue Yue walks toward Wu Suowei. She tried to search for a brick that Wu Suowei might be hiding. Yue Yue didn't believe that Wu Suowei did not bring any brick.

Wu Suowei then picked up his phone and started to dial a number. Then he said, "Come here." Then out of the blue, Yue Yue saw a car comes toward them. The car brake in front of them and suddenly a kid give a basket of bricks to Wu Suowei.

Wu Suowei patted the kid's shoulder and said, "Thanks, okay!" The kid turns around and leaves both of them.

Wu Suowei quickly smashes the brick to his head. However that action did not look like a suicide but rather it looks like a stunt. Wu Suowei did not bother to cover the blood that is slightly oozing out. He throws away the brick and went away.

Yue Yue stood there, frozen in fear.

Wu Suowei went to Jiang XiaoShuai and stood in front of the clinic. Jiang XiaoShuai saw him and with enthusiasm, he helps Wu Suowei to go inside the clinic.

"You did not come for a long time. I thought you were in trouble!" Why these sound so weird?

He then told Jiang XiaoShuai that he already quit his job. After Jiang XiaoShuai disinfected his wound, he told Wu Suowei that the wound will heal in two to three days."

Wu Suowei is quite puzzled and stared at him. Jiang XiaoShuai simply touched his head and said, "Your head is harder than a brick." Wu Suowei chuckled and smiled.

Jiang XiaoShuai found that Wu Suowei's smile makes people warm and comfortable. "I really hope you and your heart will recover faster just like your hard head."

Wu Suowei sadly said, "XiaoShuai, I'm stupid right? Exceptionally low IQ?"

"Your IQ is not low. You're just low EQ."

"Then why are you so fine? Have you been through hell?" Wu Suowei asked in disbelief.

"Much worse than you."

Then Wu Suowei jumps in front of him and kneel, "Master, please accept my obeisance!!!"

Jiang XiaoShuai waits until Wu Suowei calms down and tells him his life motto, "Egg, breaking from the outside is food, and breaking from the inside is life. Life is also like that. If you wait for someone from the outside to break you, then you are destined to become someone else's food, but if you can break it from the inside, you'll find that your growth is equivalent to a rebirth."