CHAPTER 110: Fucking Awesome [1].

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Editor: Chen Yi Jun

Wu Suowei was in tranced for the whole day, he frequently made a mistake in accounting, he finally lost his patience and directly threw it to others. He was happy that no one came to harass him yesterday and "stealthily" had a pleasuring day, today was also quiet, but Wu Suowei's heart couldn't savour the happiness, and kept on thinking about the problem hidden behind the calmness.

He got off from work at five o'clock in the afternoon.

After passing the hectic opening period, the company officially went into the right track, every departments were clear about their work, and everything was well organized. A steady stream of customers and had a packed working schedule, the investment flew back quickly, and everything run smoothly without a hitch. This good situation had long been expected, Chi Cheng had done an adequate preparation before the opening of the company, and the road had been paved smoothly.

He personally visited the factory that supplied the good to his company, in a batch of goods, the better-quality goods were prioritized to him, even the logistics were treated with special care. Besides, Chi [2] gōngzǐ had a very strong social resource right in his palm, as long as they got the materials, no one would refuse to have business with Chi gōngzǐ.

[T/N: [2] A title to a son of someone with high rank.]

A good low-cost product, a very efficient transportation and installation, good after-sales service, coupled with a hard-working and honest director, it was difficult for that kind of company to develop so poorly.

The company's operating status was becoming smoother, Wu Suowei also had a lot of free time, previously it was better if he was busier, so that he could naturally avoid some issue. Now that he was thoroughly free, no one would come to harass him even when he was free, it had only been two days and the door that had once made him nervous was now looked cold and deserted.

Wu Suowei checked the switches and locks in all rooms and return to his bedroom after he made sure of the safety.

He sat in front of the computer and didn't know what to do, it had been two days he didn't see that conversation window popped out.

Wu Suowei didn't have to be invisible as no one care if he was online.

Chi Cheng's icon was grey and the two big eggs above the ID was also grey, Wu Suowei thought, could it be that he didn't have time to even online?

Waiting for more than two hours, just as he was about to offline, Chi Cheng's icon suddenly lit up.

Wu Suowei clenched the mouse tightly, his heart inexplicably looked forward about things that might happened, sat in front of the desktop for more than ten minutes, the icon was still lit but nothing happened.

Two minutes, Wu Suowei suddenly found that Chi Cheng's icon changed from two big eggs to a snake. The display name also changed to "you are my beloved little [2] snake fairy". Even the usually blank status was changed, although there were only five words, but it was enough to create a hurricane in Wu Suowei's heart.