CHAPTER 101: Will Be Yours Sooner Or Later.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Editor: Chen Yi Jun

Since the shipped snakes were hijacked, Chi Yuan Duan couldn't sleep tightly at night.

It was hijacked by Chi Cheng's people, originally Chi Yuan Duan could justify the incident however more than fifty snakes had "died", and it "died" at the army base. Just this matter alone, made Chi Yuan Duan at the lost side. No matter if the news about the snake was leaked by the people from the base, or either it was Chi Cheng's dirty trick, Chi Yuan Duan was still in disadvantage and he didn't have any evidence and could only accept the liability.

For many years, he had always take pride in convincing by using reasoning and he also used it to educate his children. Ever since they were young until adult, the words Chi Yuan Duan always said to Chi Cheng are: you can make mistakes, but you must tell me the reason for the mistake, dad will forgive you if the reason is justified.

It was originally his belief to educate his children, and at the end his son repeatedly used his belief to manipulate him.

For example, Chi Yuan Duan was at the wrong side this time, he wanted to righteously teach his son, and he must think of a solution about the dead snakes. How can he justify this problem? The snakes that was taken by Chi Cheng are rare species, he must study about all those species, and then collect it to hand it to Chi Cheng, and it was far difficult than telling Chi Yuan Duan to stop interfere with his life.

What can he do?

What's more, the last time he took Chi Cheng's snakes was because someone report to him about Chi Cheng's indecent acts with a male student. What about this time around? For what reason did he take his snake? He can say that Chi Cheng doesn't work properly, but he is working properly at traffic department, he also wouldn't resign immediately after he receives his snakes; he can say that Chi Cheng is fooling around but he has a girlfriend, he also agreed about wedding, and it ended up with the woman trying to kill his snake once she had enough. Chi Cheng doesn't look like he was serious with the relationship, so Chi Yuan Duan could only turn a blind eye.

What more can he do?

The incident that affect Chi Yuan Duan the most was the carjacking incident, a friend of Chi Cheng was also injured, and the situation was very dangerous. Once someone is injured, Chi Yuan Duan would feel beyond embarrass even when he was being rational.

What else can he do?

......

For the past two days, Chi Cheng has stayed in the ward and requested a high-ranking nurse. The nurse didn't have to stay by their side, as he took care of Wu Suowei by himself.

Early in the morning, the doctor came for daily examination. Chi Cheng at the bedside helped Wu Suowei to pull up his sleeve, and the doctor politely said, "just let her do this kind of thing."