CHAPTER 84: Sympathized With One Another.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Upon receiving the poem, Wu Suowei immediately hit the bed sheet with his fist, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! He couldn't forget the verse about the two big eggs

Upon receiving the poem, Wu Suowei immediately hit the bed sheet with his fist, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! He couldn't forget the verse about the two big eggs. My eggs are big? When it's big? Wu Suowei reached his hand under the blanket for a while as he refused to accept it. It wasn't that big. Your [1] massive donkey penis is far worse!

[T/N: [1] Refer to chapter 64 and 66.]

At the end, his fingers tapped furiously on the keyboard.

Chi Cheng put down the cell phone, and pushed away the paper and pen.

Yue Yue rejoiced in her heart, you are finally free. Just when she wanted to seduce him, the text message tone rang again.

"How can my eggs rival your massive penis?

The previously languid eggs are now moving frivolously,

As you shove into me and I clamp around your massive penis,

I grind against you as your eggs smash over mine."

Chi Cheng's heart was hit by a surge of hot wave, and all his mood was [2] stole by Wu Suowei. He took the paper and pen, and continued to compose happily.

[T/N: [2] I wanted to use 'lifted' since it' much more correct in English but the Chinese word is 'steal' which is important since WSW just snatch his mood for xxx from YY.]

Yue Yue could never expect that certain Chi was actually flirting when he was writing earnestly. What's more she would never expect was Chi Cheng lie readily and ready to get dirty for hours wasn't because he was turned on due to her sexiness, but it was because of those few lines of words.

20 minutes later, a grin could be seen at the corner of Chi Cheng's mouth.

"I relieve myself contently,

A lewd groan shows my excitement,

And a violent lust (semen) trickles down from your ass,

As I shove straight in without thinking of stopping."

Wu Suowei was about to fall asleep from the waiting. He heard the text message tone, took the cell phone, and immediately looked at the content. He looked upward and howled for a few times, with imposing bold manner, ready to fight.

Yue Yue saw Chi Cheng get out from the bed, and her idled and languid mental state was immediately awakened. She looked at Chi Cheng passionately, but she failed to seduce Chi Cheng. Instead, Xiao Cu Bao was the one who caught Chi Cheng's attention. Hence, Chi Cheng put down the paper and pen for the time being and went to rescue it.

Because Zhong Wen Yu was afraid of snakes, Chi Cheng temporarily placed Xiao Cu Bao in a glass box, and then he was caught in a surge of inspiration to write and didn't attend to Er Bao. He took advantage of the free time from composing a poem to Wu Suowei just now and rushed to comfort his son.

Half of Yue Yue's heart almost sank when she saw Chi Cheng brought Xiao Cu Bao out.

By the time the text message tone rang again, Yue Yue's whole heart completely sank.

Yue Yue didn't know how she could endure the night.

Chi Cheng steadily composed a flirting poem on the paper and Xiao Cu Bao was tightly attached on his back, and its cold eyes were looking at Yue Yue. Yue Yue was filled with loatheness toward Xiao Cu Bao. If that eyesore wasn't a reptile, she absolutely would go toward Chi Cheng's side, snatched the paper and pen in his hand and coaxed him to rest early. However, Xiao Cu Bao's watchful cold eyes would look at her whenever she tried to move as it didn't allow her to come closer.

For a few days, Yue Yue spent the whole day being anxious and restless.

All the anonymous text messages she received previously from an unknown number kept on harassing her from time to time and all of it contained offensive remarks, ridiculing Yue Yue for thinking highly of herself as she still wanted to catch a big fish even though her fishing rod wasn't strong enough, and she was throwing herself into the ravine.

The more she consoled herself, the more she couldn't controllable her mind from thinking about that issue because she was insecure. Chi Cheng that was currently beside her didn't look at her, and he even didn't touch her. Chi Jia Li obviously disliked her and there's no need for her to strike a snag. Her only hope at that time was Chi Cheng's mother.

Hence, Yue Yue adjusted her strategy.

She wouldn't bother Chi Cheng anymore, she would focus on her future mother-in-law instead.

A few days later after she changed her strategy, Yue Yue received anonymous text message and Zhong Wen Yu also received a text message.

"Take a good care of your son. Don't let him harass me. I am a straight guy."

Zhong Wen Yu couldn't sleep for the whole night.

The next day, a phone call from Yue Yue came, and Zhong Wen Yu trembled inwardly. After they met, she was slightly at ease when saw Yue Yue was smiling from ear to ear and in high-spirited.

A few days, Yue Yue accompanied Zhong Wen Yu to give her the most needed moral support.

And Zhong Wen Yu's approval and tender tone made Yue Yue at ease as all the worries in her heart had been removed.

The two women were depending on one another as they sympathized with each other.

......

Please note that some part might be incorrect as we don't know how to translate the slangs and idioms to English and translators might rely on the pinyin. Mistakes are bound to happen and corrections are very welcome.