[M] CHAPTER 164: Beating.

After arriving home, Chi Cheng placed Wu Suowei on the bed and went to the bathroom. At the end, just as the faucet was opened, a certain someone frantically pounced at him from behind and tried his best to pull down his pants, and the two hands were like claws as he kept on clawing at Chi Cheng's strong hips.

You have really lost your mind!

Chi Cheng didn't dare to let Wu Suowei anywhere and could only hold him in between his arms, whether it was taking bath towels or looking for clothes, all was done with the dangerous person stuck around his body.

Would Wu Suowei just stay there docilely? Chi Cheng was bitten and scratched, and he also punched and kicked him. Luckily it was Chi Cheng, if he was replaced by any other man, he would already been tossed around long time ago.

Chi Cheng stirred the water with his hand, it was warm and suitable to soak in.

Hence, he took off Wu Suowei's clothes and pressed him into the water.

"Waaaa, it's freaking cold!!!"

Wu Suowei suddenly thrashed around, and the water splashed onto Chi Cheng.

Chi Cheng added some hot water, Wu Suowei went in and still shouted that it was cold, and Chi Cheng finally realized, Wu Suowei body was scalding hot, it would still feel cold no matter how high the water temperature.

Wu Suowei began to thrash around again, and half of the water in the bathtub was splashed out.

"Be good!" Chi Cheng looked sternly, "endure even if it is cold!"

Because his body temperature was too high, Chi Cheng planned to reduce Wu Suowei's body temperature first in order to avoid any issue later one. Besides, he also wanted to take this opportunity to check Wu Suowei's body and see if anyone else had "touched" him during the time he had lost his mind.

Fortunately, there was no abnormalities in his private place.

There were only red and bruised in some, but they were all unconsciously done by Wu Suowei as he clawed his body by his own hands.

"Faster...faster..." Wu Suowei hastily urged him.

Chi Cheng hooked Wu Suowei's legs on the side of the bathtub, buried his face in the warm water, yet he didn't take Wu Suowei's manhood into his mouth, he simply rubbed his stubbles around the head and Wu Suowei spurted.

Wu Suowei excitement ignited the rampant lust of Chi Cheng, and he suddenly thought that Wu Suowei's present appearance might be seen by those who went into the room, and perhaps his enchanting groans and moans were also heard by those guarding the room and it gave him impulse to tear Wu Suowei into shreds.

He lifted Wu Suowei's buttocks with the help of the water buoyancy, smoothly shoved his huge manhood into Wu Suowei and he was overwhelmed by the sharp burning sensation and the tightness, it was insanely tightening around Chi Cheng's manhood, and he couldn't refrain from groaning loudly.

Wu Suowei was too aroused to suppress himself, his erected manhood would spurt again and again, it would erect again right after becoming flaccid, his trembled and wriggled his waist in excitement, trying to suppress the intense lust.

"I want to fuck you...I want to fuck you..."

Wu Suowei went into the restricted issue while he was shrouded with lust, and the "love" given by Chi Cheng satisfied his physical need, but it couldn't satisfy his psychology.

Chi Cheng patiently consoled him, "you can't stand strong stimulation right now."

"I can stand it...I can stand it..." Wu Suowei hurriedly replied.