#summary# CHAPTER 6: To Borrow Money from Mother.

"I have a positive side, good conscience, and treat her like a princess. So why did you say she had always want to break with me?"

"Because you're too upright and too easy to understand. Thus, she gets boring staying with you. Everyone has a desire to conquest over something. When she can get the satisfaction she wants from you, the desire gradually disappear and she is bound to lose interest in you. You will be played over and over again. See the drama in it? "

"Yes. I've seen more than twenty times," he then swore out.

Jiang XiaoShuai shocked, "people like you have many exes?" Wu Suowei ignores him and asked, "Say, if I sent her a very expensive gift as a proof that I'm not stingy, will she stays with me? Or will she breaks up with me again? " Jiang XiaoShuai euphemistically express, "a love is not something that you could force. If this relationship didn't work out, another person will come and she could be the one for you." "I do not believe it." Wu Suowei is still stubborn. Jiang XiaoShuai angrily beat Wu Suowei head.

"Why you are so stupid?"

"I think rationally and always pay attention to the surrounding. You're reading novels too much. Human are not that complicated. Sometimes two people break up, but they might get back together again! " A month later, Wu Suowei's wound has completely healed. This month around, he lost ten pounds and his appearance has increase positively. "This time you will really go?"

Jiang XiaoShuai squinted his eyes, "won't come back again, right?"

"I won't and this time is the last time." In steady pace, Wu Suowei walked out of the clinic. Compared to the first time, this time he was not so hasty. He did not call Yue Yue immediately.

"I can help you with it." Wu Suowei rough finger holds the needle and pass the threat through the holes.

"Son, you've lost a lot of weight." His mother is very distressed. He smiles at his mother.

She continues, "Thin does not look good. Meats make you look sturdy."

"Yue Yue is not coming?" Wu Suowei handed the needle to his mother.

"Soon. Lately she is quite busy." She nodded, and continues sewing. He sat silently beside her, deep in his thought.

His heart felt stuffy. "You are thinking about something right?" His mother breaks the silence. Wu Suowei is stunned, he cannot open his mouth. His mother understands. She pulled out a cloth bag. There's ten thousand dollars in the cloth bag. She then gave him the money.