CHAPTER 136: Just Wait!

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Under this circumstance, Wu Suowei didn't dare to wait for Chi Cheng to call him and took the initiative to call him.

While waiting for the call to put through, his heart was beating fiercely.

Calm down, you must calm down. The more you panic, you will feel guiltier, and everything will turn for the worst...

He calmly and unhurriedly tried to explain, this is only an accident, it was the woman's wishful thinking, I simply didn't have any ulterior motive.

The call was put through!

Opening his mouth to explain, "This is merely an amorous encounter."

......

Silent for a moment, Wu Suowei suddenly aware of a serious problem, he had said the wrong word.

He really should panic at this time, and confidently told Chi Cheng, "I said the [1] wrong word just now, actually I wanted to say, 'accidental encounter', not 'amorous encounter', you shouldn't misunderstand."

[T/N: [1] he planned to say ǒuyù which mean 'accidental encounter' but he said yànyù which mean 'amorous encounter'.]

Chi Cheng calmly said, "You better tell that that you just had a slip of tongue, you thought of the word [2] 'ǒu' and not thinking of the word 'yàn'."

[T/N: [2] 'ǒu' is accidental while 'yàn' is amorous.]

"Right, right!" He replied.

What right? Chi Cheng almost blurted out, he actually worried he would get mad once he hears his voice, now it looked like his worry was only a superfluous.

"Let's do video call." A short and powerful command.

How could Wu Suowei accept his command?! He was already afraid by just listening to his voice, and wouldn't he get a nightmare when he saw his face?

"There is no internet in the room." Wu Suowei said.

Chi Cheng ruthlessly told him, "Do you want me to call the hotel owner and let him personally hold a computer to let you make video call?"

Wu Suowei felt dejected, but Chi Cheng could do anything and he didn't dare to fan the fire.

He enabled the video function on his mobile phone and both of them looked at one another.

When Chi Cheng saw Wu Suowei's face, his expression eased drastically.

But Wu Suowei was still scared, as if Chi Cheng's fists would come out from the screen at any time.

"We met on the plane and she was sitting next to me, all guys in the cabin was talking to her and I just sat there. She was the one who took the initiative to talk to me and gave her mobile number to me, just take a look if you don't believe me!" Wu Suowei toom out a little piece of paper from under the pillow and showed it in front of the screen.

Originally Chi Cheng already willing to listen to him, but when he saw his action of "taking it out from under the pillow," made all his previous effort crumbled.

"I didn't take the initiative to send her a message, she sent everything to me, just look, just look..." and then he gave all the ambiguous text messages bái fù měi sent him to Chi Cheng.

Seeing that Chi Cheng didn't show any respond to his explanation, Wu Suowei was slightly irritated.

"You are too much! Don't we just have dinner together? Haven't you eaten with a beautiful woman? How many beautiful women in your unit circled behind your ass all day long? I didn't say anything, so why are you trying to be at odd with me?"