CHAPTER 34: Obey And Follow The Changes!

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Chi Cheng did not mean to help, he just walked to Wu Suowei, looked straight at him

"Big iron head?"

Wu Suowei slipped and almost rolled downhill with the tricycle.

"What did you called me?" Wu Suowei asked.

Chi Cheng nonchalantly spit out three words, "big - iron - head"

Hate was gleaming in Wu Suowei's eyes, but he restrained it, the anger didn't show, Jiang XiaoShuai had warned him about it. 'Big iron head', 'big iron head', nickname was better than getting forgotten by him.

He continued to push the tricycle up eagerly, eyebrows scrunched up together, clenched his teeth, just a mere step had made ​​him sweat.

Chi Cheng watched him and then said, "Do you have strength to live (implied he is a weakling)?"

No strength? Wu Suowei silently thought, I'll lie down on your car, let you suffer to wash it with me, I feel especially strong! Finished entertaining himself, he roared, desperate to move up even an inch.

"You said you want nothing...do you feel happy leading life like this?"

Wu Suowei panted and said darkly at Chi Cheng, "Don't block my way if you don't want to help"

Then, he continued to struggle, accompanied with the harsh breathing.

"Move aside." Chi Cheng said suddenly.

Wu Suowei didn't listen to him and continued tenaciously.

Chi Cheng pushed Wu Suowei aside. Strong arms were on the hood, effortlessly pushed the tricycle up in less than five seconds. Then he brushed off the mud on his sleeves, without looking at Wu Suowei, he went straight back to the car.

Wu Suowei was shocked, he thought Chi Cheng was joking, did not expect him to help. Who could think that he would really help.

A minute later, Jiang XiaoShuai came out from underneath of tarpaulin that was covering the shrub.

Wu Suowei asked: "did you see it clearly?"

"Couldn't be any clearer."

Jiang XiaoShuai never felt like a meddlesome in his short lifetime, he was hiding beneath a tarpaulin to peep on them, and his line of sight was directly on Chi Cheng's crotch. Those sturdy long legs and the oversize bulk between those legs, his throat went dry after he saw it.

"What do you think?" Wu Suowei asked, "Do you think I might be able to suppress him?"

When he saw the photos, Jiang XiaoShuai was still holding a string of hope, after he saw him in real life, all those thoughts were gone.

"Just obey and follow the changes."

Jiang XiaoShuai patted Wu Suowei's shoulders.

In order to investigate Chi Cheng, Wu Suowei gained knowledge on snakes, and later he found that snake breeding is also a way to make a living

In order to investigate Chi Cheng, Wu Suowei gained knowledge on snakes, and later he found that snake breeding is also a way to make a living. You could get rich if you raise it well, however you could also goes bankrupt if you don't know how to raise it. During those days, he went to many snake farms. At first he went there to learn more about snakes, however he slowly began to focus on crops and cultivation techniques, getting interested in that area. He ended up staying at a snake farm and became an apprentice.

During the day, Wu Suowei was doing odd jobs at the snake farm, learnt about snake breeding technique. After that, he went back to the clinic to take a bath, put on clean clothes and went to Traffic Management Bureau.

For several days, everytime Chi Cheng came out from Traffic Management Bureau, he would see Wu Suowei, dressed in black shirt, jeans, wearing a cap, with a cigarette dangling from his mouth, strolled leisurely outside the bureau.

Whenever Chi Cheng appeared, Wu Suowei's eyes immediately locked to his body.

It was a weird kind of stares, it was to examine and snooping. It's filled with aggressiveness... At first glance it might look provocative, but if you look closely, it was arbitrary. If you think that he's looking at you, and you looked into his eyes, if you look carefully you'll find that his eyes were unclear and unfathomable, impossible to be understand. Waiting for you to look away, the kind of stare that will burn your side face and ears, and even made your throat dry.

Chi Cheng never take the initiative to ask, 'why do you come to see me?' In fact, he would take a step closer towards Wu Suowei, and Wu Suowei would shy away.

Then, he will continue to stare as Chi Cheng went down the stairs, shiny black eyes followed the movement of the leather shoes, and finally watched him went to the parking lot, drove away.

Please note that some part might be incorrect as we don't know how to translate the slangs and idioms to English and translators might rely on the pinyin. Mistakes are bound to happen and corrections are very welcome.