Author's Note

COMPLETE

Rebound, Boundless Series, Book 1 © 2014 by Rosemary Rey

After a challenging divorce, Perla Mercurio tries to get back on her feet by working many jobs. She doesn't have time to date. Primarily, she has zero interest in committing herself to another man, having suffered through a contentious divorce. After visiting the orthopedic doctor's office, Perla's long-dormant libido is awakened by the handsome physician, Mathias Keene. And he's shown interest in her, caring for her in a way she's never been treated by a man before.

Author's Note:

This story is pretty steamy. This was my first foray into Dark Romance. There is suspense and lots of descriptive sex scenes. If too much sex is much too much for you, please do not let me offend your sensibilities, and will understand if you discontinue reading. There's a reason for the sexual content in this first book— sexual scenes are more evenly sprinkled in the next two novels.

I wrote this novel in 2014, self-published it, and previously sold at eBook sellers. I've recently pulled all my backlist and will revamp each novel to upload to Wattpad. There are three (3) books in this trilogy-Rebound, Unbound, Bound, with a companion standalone book, Spellbound

The novels are by no means perfect. I've learned so much over 7 years of writing, editing, proofreading, and self-publishing. I write high drama and strong characters. Perla and Matt were my favorites to write and I'm having fun revisiting them as I rework the story to bring it to Wattpad readers. I hope they become characters you'll want to revisit often.

If you like Rebound, I'd love to read your comments as you read along, and I'm always up for a DM letting me know what the story and the characters mean to you. Please vote on the chapters so others may find this trilogy. By adding this book to your Reading List, let your Followers and reading companions know about this trilogy so I may post more of my work. Give me a Follow. Chances are I will follow back so we can keep in touch with future Rosemary Rey content. 

Since I'm new to Wattpad, please let me know how I can better serve readers. I'm forever learning the publishing business and this serialized publication is no different. I'm excited to bring you future stories. I have many drafts of trilogies to share. Thank you for spending a little time in the Boundless world.

NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

I've published Ravishing Reads by Rosemary Rey (see the link below), a series of short stories that were either rejected by Anthologies, tucked away in my USB memory stick, or new ideas that are too short to be a Romance novel. These are steamy, erotica shorts for a mature audience. If you do decide to read Ravishing Reads, please vote and comment to let me know your thoughts. Add the Work to your Reading List so you may receive updates when a new story is published. Please share the links with your followers so I may be able to keep producing more work on Wattpad. My hope is to one day be made a Creator. For as much as I'd love to bring you free stories, I'd love to become a paid creator in the near future. Please enjoy the first short story, Snug Fit by Rosemary Rey.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/322796225?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=RosemaryRey&wp_originator=JPiSAwq69Ug4WZj7bmEW%2BYLLypUF5eBgrgoWC97MLb00OC1lbhQZ20ChlwxjeM7f9fkJWX0oFFRxfCAtnNclTHOCy4NuYhfoK1oSbOVk%2BHrt81cmclpLwdYViWL3yaw9

~Rosemary