Chapter Thirty Six

Around one in the morning, Matt and I decided to call it a night. I said my goodbyes to my friends. The party was still going pretty strong and wouldn't end until two in the morning. I was exhausted and wished I were a little girl, who could be carried to bed. Matt had all the strength in the world, but he was tired as well. I slipped off my heels. My feet were swollen from walking and dancing.

"I have my suitcase at the bellhop. Is your car parked close?" I asked.

Matt pulled out a hotel key card from his jacket pocket. "We're staying here tonight."

"What?" I looked at the card and then at him. "Matt, we don't have to. This place is expensive."

"You don't want me driving at this late hour." He kissed me. I couldn't argue. We picked up my luggage and tipped the bellhop.

Matt led me to the elevator. When we arrived at the top floor, Matt wheeled my luggage toward the room. He unlocked the door and asked, "Wait for one second?" I was puzzled.

He stepped inside. Annoyance crept in, cranky from the long day. I just wanted to get in and have lazy reunited sex, then sleep until mid-morning. He opened the door wide, giving passage to see the entire room glowing with flickering candlelight, dozens upon dozens of candles of various sizes. My eyes widened at the spectacular sight within the room. Upon further scrutiny, simulated candles made of plastic flickered like real candles. I wondered when and how he managed to set this all up. There were too many for him to have done within the few minutes I had waited outside.

"How? When did you do this?" I asked, my eyes welling up with tears. "This is beautiful," I said as I walked further in and looked around. He locked the door behind us. I tossed my shoes and then walked toward him. My hands slid from his chest up to his shoulders.

"Thank you." A tear streamed down my cheek, which he wiped away with his thumb. He stooped down to kiss me, gathering my dress from mid-thigh. My body quivered under his touch. Several days apart was too long. Video chats weren't the same as feeling him, smelling him, being held against him, and I wanted him inside of me.

He pulled my dress over my head, revealing the strapless bra I wore underneath. "I missed them." He said as he cupped my breasts, kneading them together, releasing them from the confines. He took a nipple in his mouth. My back arched to offer him what he needed. My desire for him collected at my cleft. I undid his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt, wanting to feel his warm skin against mine. He pulled off his undershirt. His muscles rippled underneath.

I unbuckled his belt, undid his pants, and lowered the zipper. I brought my mouth to his nipples, licking and blowing warm air to harden them before nipping them and taking them into my mouth. Matt growled and pressed my bottom toward his hardened penis. I pulled down his pants with his underwear, gently freeing his cock. I knelt down and pulled the rest of his clothes from his lower body.

Because of my lowered position, I was strategically placed in front of his cock. I licked the head, and it twitched under my touch. I took an inch of his shaft into my mouth, and he groaned. I looked up to him and he watched me as I took him all the way, my lips reaching the root. I held him with my hand and stroked him as I suckled. Matt thrust his hips into my mouth, syncing up with my movements. His fingers stroked my scalp, guiding the pace and depth of my intake.

I heard him say, "Stop, baby. I want to come inside of you." I braced myself on his thighs, and stood up with his hands on my arms, helping me up. He led us toward the bed and he sat down at the foot of the bed.

Matt's fingers traced over the curve of my full belly, touching the lace of my panties. His hands massaged my wide hips, sliding his hands over my ass. As his hands slid down, he pulled my panties down my hips with his thumbs. He kissed my stomach and trailed kisses down to my pussy. He breathed in deeply, "I've missed your scent. . . Your taste." I felt a lick on my pussy. I arched back, inviting him to do more.