Chapter Eighteen

As I slept on my stomach, light massages caressed my back. Circles from right to left, and back and forth until the tips trailed down to my lower back. A tingling session began from my core and streamed throughout my body. I moaned when a pair of hands rubbed and squeezed my ass. I rocked from side to side, wanting to sleep, but not wanting the kneading to stop.

Matt planted kisses on my shoulder, moved to my neck, and when I turned my head to face him, he kissed my lips. I smiled as I opened my eyes.

His gorgeous face brightened my morning. He smiled at me with pronounced dimples.

"Good Morning." He caressed my cheek with his thumb and I turned my body to the side to completely face him.

Knowing it was Monday, I knew he needed to get to work, I asked, "What time is it?" I needed more sleep,

"Eight."

"Eight?" I sat up, trying to cover myself with the bedding. "Won't you be late for work?" I looked around for my things. "I'm sorry I overslept."

"Relax. I'm a partner in a large practice." He rubbed my arm. "It's not like I'll get fired. Besides I have a business meeting near Duration at ten." He kissed my lips.

"Matt, I have morning breath," I said, putting my hand over my mouth. He pulled my hand down and laid me on my side next to him.

"It doesn't bother me. I like the way you smell, from top to bottom." He kissed me, turned me onto my back, and climbed on top of me. He was cold, stealing my warmth. I noticed he was dressed in a tank and running shorts.

"You're dressed, and cold. Where did you go?" I asked, whimpering from the chill my body absorbed.

"I went for a run outside." He nuzzled my neck, sucking and kissing. His beard scraped my skin leaving a tingling sensation in its wake.

"So you're all sweaty and cold, stealing my body heat; not very gentlemanly," I said, distracted by him rubbing his covered hard cock against my pussy.

My legs had instinctively opened, allowing him immediate access. I rubbed my warm feet on frigid calves, attempting to share my warmth. He kissed me sweetly. I moaned when his rubbing parted my seam. I wriggled underneath him.

"I love your wake-up call." I wrapped my arms around him, letting him burrow his face within the crook of my neck. "Massages are my favorite..." I inhaled deeply. "But we should get ready for work." I ran my legs up and down the back of his thighs. He ignored me by continuing his dry thrusts.

"You feel so good and you're so warm. I like you in my bed... Having you here when I need you." He planted a kiss along my collarbone. "Waking up next to you when I want you." His thumb glided over my nipple. "I wish I could stay in bed with you all day." He whispered under my chin. His tongue entered my mouth and interlaced with mine as he turned me to lay on top of him. He covered us with the bedding, keeping us cocooned.

Instinctively, I reached over to his drawer and sought a condom. I lifted up, pulled down his shorts and underwear to reveal his arousal. Running my fist up and down his length as he writhed underneath me. I tore open the condom, rolled it over his cock, and slipped him within my seam. We both moaned at our fusion.

I glided up and down his thick shaft. To feel his body under my fingertips, I slid my hand under his shirt. He guided my hips to continue a rhythm. Moving his hands up my torso, he stopped and grasped my breasts. His index and ring fingers grasped my nipples, pinching as he cupped them. With each squeeze, they beaded harder.

He released one breast and brought his magical thumb to my clit and rubbed. Immediately my pleasure overtook me and the ripples of orgasm flowed from my core throughout my body. Without withdrawing, Matt turned me onto my back and proceeded to thrust into me. I clutched his ass, prompting him to continue his fast strokes.