Chapter Thirty One

When we arrived at the entrance, I picked up my mail and unlocked the door. He walked in behind me, silently climbing the steps. My legs dragged up the stairs, heavy from the weight of the dread I was feeling due to his distance. I unlocked my apartment door and entered, holding the door for him. He took the handle and closed the door, locking each lock as I set down my keys and mail, then took off my jacket.

"What's wrong?" Without responding to my question, he pounced on me. He kissed me deeply and furiously, lifting me up his body. He hauled me to my bed, set me to stand at the edge, and began tearing my clothes off as he kissed me.

Too stunned at his frigid to lava-level emotions, I gasped as he lowered me onto my twin-sized bed. Lifting my leg and slipping off my shoes one by one, I watched as he quickly removed his clothes. He ran his fingers along my body before he straddled me. His large hands caressed and squeezed my breasts. My nipples hardened under his touch.

As if in a trance, acting but not speaking, he kneeled over my torso, clutching my breasts in his hand. He lightly rubbed my nipples with his thumbs, and I gasped and ground my pelvis upwards. Matt squeezed my breasts together and reared back, plunging his erect cock in between my breasts. The act was so erotic.

I licked the head of his cock and he paused while I took a couple of inches of his cock into my mouth and sucked him. He moaned with pleasure and returned to pumping my breasts, grunting his satisfaction. I stroked his thighs, encouraging him to continue his drives, wanting him to get the fulfillment he desperately needed. His moans became more guttural and I knew he was about to come. He pulled back and grasped his cock, stroking as his release shot out onto my breasts. When he stopped, he rubbed his release on my chest.

He had claimed me.

I had initially believed Matt was being aggressive because he didn't want me going home, but he did this for other reasons.

He climbed off of me, then entered the bathroom. I heard the water running, and after he shut it off, he came back to the room with a washcloth. Without uttering a word, he cleaned me up with the damp cloth. He reached in his jeans and retrieved a condom.

At least he was prepared as I'd requested.

He was still fiery, stroking his cock to reinvigorate an erection. He rolled on the condom, parted my legs with his own, and entered me without checking to see if I was ready for him. I gasped at his abrupt entry.

Yet, I was ready, wet enough, and wanting him, even under his jealous rage over events I had no control over.

He drove into me deeply and slowly, bucking into my channel, gnashing at my pelvis. I whimpered with each strike, loving the pleasure and pain. Matt needed the reassurance and I was going to give it to him.

"You're mine!" He clutched my ass with both hands and pummeled in and out of me. "All mine." I reveled in his possession. For days, I'd been feeling so unsure, but his declaration lifted my confidence. The control he commanded assured me of his desire for me. . . He liked me. . . Maybe, even loved me.

"I'm yours, Matt. I told you," I declared in his ear. He thrust within, and I felt my climax building. He continued his forceful drives. With one hand on my lower body and the other at the base of my neck, he lifted me with him as he leaned back on his knees and sat on his calves. He ground me down onto his cock. My forehead went into the crook of his neck. My sensitive nipples scraped along his taut chest. His chest hair tickled my flesh. It was all my clit could take and I climaxed. I bit my lower lip, preventing myself from yelling out. He growled in my ear as he bucked underneath me. "Please, come for me, baby," I begged him. I needed him to finish. The orgasm had been intense, and my mound still reverberated from my release. I was physically done.